Cape & Coast Premier Properties is a boutique vacation rental company on Florida’s “Forgotten Coast” (North Gulf Coast). Our singular focus on beachfront and private pool homes, combined with our passion for hospitality, kindness, and respect, has led us to double in size year over year since 2016. We’ve sustained this growth through data-driven decision-making, highly efficient protocols, and exacting standards. We now seek an individual with the skill and expertise to take our success to an even higher level of optimization, and further solidify our standing as the market leader. Cape & Coast Premier is a division of White Sands Hospitality, the preeminent hospitality group along the North Florida Panhandle representing the region’s most iconic and celebrated destinations from Mexico Beach to St. George Island. If you’re driven to achieve “the last 10%”, you’ll find kindred spirits here.
As the Chief Operating Officer at Cape & Coast, you will be comfortable working with high-net-worth homeowners and guests in a client-facing position. As a member of the leadership team, it will be imperative for you to take a hands-on approach in developing and training staff and ensuring quality assurance for both homeowners and guests. To succeed, you must possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and make data-driven decisions under pressure while keeping long-term goals in focus. This position is an incredible opportunity for growth and expansion as we expand our footprint.
- Filter, translate and execute on the Visionary's (CEO’s) ideas and follow through on the business plan to achieve and exceed established business and financial objectives.
- Continue to develop a solid foothold in the rental market via customer service, quality control, brand management, and preservation.
- Oversee our daily operations and delegate necessary tasks to department managers, including auxiliary services such as laundry facilities as well as any future offshoots.
- Implement systems to ensure scalability of core business and auxiliary businesses.
- Coach employees on best practices and problem solve issues with staff when necessary.
- Implement and maintain training programs, working with GMs to identify needs.
- Analyze the budget and look for cost-saving efficiencies.
- Create and maintain thorough reporting to the executive management team.
- Build and manage Guest Experience and Operations teams.
- Motivate teams to deliver on bold growth strategy and financial and service objectives.
- Manage senior relationships among key partners and stakeholders, including homeowners, property management companies, guests, local governing boards, partners, and relevant suppliers/vendors.
- In tandem with HR, maximize employee engagement by oversight and implementing a “people plan” that develops and supports our workforce.
- Integrate business functions so that all the teams work in tandem towards set business goals.
- HR and Finance/Accounting support will be provided at the corporate level – freeing you to focus on the heart of the guest and homeowner experience.
- 5+ years of proven leadership experience for high-performing teams in Property Management required, Vacation Rental Management preferred.
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from strategizing to implementation, translating into tangible results.
- High level of computer proficiency and ability to learn and utilize various technology platforms.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to deliver presentations and conduct meetings both in person or via video.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality, business administration, marketing, or related field preferred
- Must be able to relocate in the next 3 months with relocation and housing assistance available.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Total Compensation Package- $125,000 + (includes base pay plus bonuses)
Bonus Details: Performance-based bonuses.
- Relocation assistance to Port St. Joe, FL, and Employee Housing are available for this position.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, generous PTO, and 6 paid vacation days.
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Dental and Vision insurance are available.
- Flexible work schedules
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food, and coffee