At Bennett Law Center, we seek individuals with an unwavering belief in possibilities, echoing our conviction that: "With God, all things are possible."
Our purpose? Empower our clients— individuals, families, or businesses—to realize their version of the American Dream. "Bridges Over Barriers" isn't just a tagline for us; it's a guiding principle, reflecting our dedication to assisting clients in overcoming the challenges they face —be it citizenship, deportation defense, or building a successful business.
What sets us apart at Bennett Law Center?
We're a values-centric law firm. As part of our team, you'll be integral in championing:
- Team Work
- Strength in Diversity
- Spirit of Generosity
- Hopeful Determination
Keep reading if these values resonate with you. We'd love to have you aboard!
Do you have the skills to transform visionary ideas into real results? We’re currently hiring for the position of a Law Firm Administrator/Chief Operating Officer (COO) who can orchestrate the execution of big ideas. As the right-hand collaborator to our CEO and management team, you will be at the forefront of driving growth and success in our fast-paced, purpose-driven firm.
Your mission as the Firm Administrator/COO is to create order and efficiency. You'll stand as the gatekeeper for outside communication and third-party requests, all while fostering an empowered and collaborative atmosphere among team members and contractors.
If you thrive on challenges, excel at turning visions into step-by-step plans, and are passionate about guiding a team toward actionable steps, then you could be the driving force behind Bennett Law Center's continued excellence.
If this describes you, then you might be the Firm Administrator/COO we are looking to have join our team. Join us and be part of a team dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world of immigration and business law.
- Manage daily operations, including information systems, equipment, office services, and facilities.
- Create and document streamlined systems and procedures for improved efficiency.
- Develop comprehensive performance goals and growth strategies.
- Lead and hold the team accountable for achieving agreed-upon objectives.
- Collaborate with the visionary/CEO and participate in strategic planning.
- Work closely with Finance & Administration for accurate billing.
- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing to meet monthly and annual goals and enhance sales and marketing systems.
- Facilitate increased productivity and efficiency within the Legal department.
- Manage CEO’s other business ventures that include the Reggae Cafe (cafe located in the office building) and 302 West Orange (real estate company) as they directly impact the firm’s bottom line.
- Proven results as an Integrator, General Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President, or a similarly relevant role
- Experience building and leading high-performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent
- Adapt at seamlessly transitioning from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operations metrics (law firm experience preferred but not required)
- Demonstrated execution mindset and record of success in holding people accountable
- The ability to understand and create a healthy organizational culture
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Operations, Finance, Human Resources and Sales are strongly preferred
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $100,000 - $135,00 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: To be determined
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Wellness programs
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance