Cape & Coast Premier Properties offers the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes along the Forgotten Coast, from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. With a focus on beachfront and private-pool properties, we provide world-class guest experiences with upscale amenities, concierge offerings, and white-glove service.
Company values we live by are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
We are part of the White Sands Hospitality family, providing refined hospitality experiences across the Forgotten Coast. At White Sands Hospitality, we are committed to preserving, rehabilitating, and promoting the special treasures and natural splendor of Old Florida. Representing the area’s most recognizable destinations spanning from Mexico Beach and Cape San Blas to Saint George Island and Apalachicola, we are a hardworking group of locals with deep roots in and pride for our community.
The Relationship Manager at Cape & Coast Premier Properties is responsible for creating and maintaining positive relationships with homeowners and all departments within the company. This individual must be conscientious and enthusiastic, with a passion for hospitality. As the Relationship Manager, you will act as a liaison between homeowners and all departments, ensuring clear communication and expectations are met.
Your areas of accountability and oversight will be:
- Assisting the onboarding process of new properties
- Bridging communication between our various departments and property owners.
- Acting as a property manager between third-party vendors and property owners.
- Conducting audits and property inspections.
By joining our team, you’ll discover that our company is dedicated to providing employees with a great working environment and many growth opportunities. We believe that happy employees lead to satisfied guests, which is why we work hard to create a positive work culture.
If this resonates with you and you possess the experience and qualifications to rise to the demands of being a conscientious and effective Relationship Manager, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Assist the Business Development team in welcoming new owners to the rental program and assisting with assigned properties' onboarding process.
- Work closely with Reservations, Maintenance, and housekeeping departments to communicate owners’ expectations and comments, questions or concerns, and any issues that may arise.
- Provide specialized support to assigned homeowners by maintaining an open line of communication and timely responses to owner concerns and complaints.
- Act as the liaison between homeowners, property management team, and vendors or contractors for regular maintenance, repairs, or upgrades to a rental home.
- Complete annual property assessment for assigned properties, make recommendations for improvements, address any safety concerns, and prepare for annual Short-Term Rental License Inspection.
- Conduct a routine audit of rental website listing and unit details in property management software to ensure all home information is accurate and up to date.
- Perform quarterly rental performance and property condition reviews with assigned homeowners using profit and loss reports and Gross Rental Income data to ensure expectations for rental income are met.
- Work closely with the Rate Manager to ensure the owner understands the pricing.
- Review monthly owner statements before publishing and respond to any questions related to billing and rental income.
- Communicate with owners to ensure their account is current and outstanding invoices are paid.
- Conduct pre-owner arrival inspections to ensure the property has been properly cleaned and well-maintained.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is required, preferably in the vacation rental industry.
- Previous experience in customer service is a must—basic knowledge of home maintenance and repair.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong diplomatic disposition and professionalism
- Proficient with smartphone apps and computer programs
- Ability to build rapport and build professional relationships.
- Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Reliable transportation to use a personal vehicle
- Must assist with pre-storm home prep and post-storm damage assessment for assigned homes.
- Must be able to have the flexibility to work on Saturdays.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $18.00 - $22.00 / hour
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands
Schedule: Flexible hours are required, with the ability to work consistently on Saturdays.