Vintory is the only sales and marketing platform in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers grow their inventory. We pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers and do the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another Rockstar to join the team who is eager to grow with us.
Vintory is excited to announce that we are hiring another Fractional Business Development Representative to help us implement and adapt our growth plan.
We are seeking an active listener with a compelling sales personality and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. This role will include a variety of tasks, including researching our partner’s competitors and local regulations, developing referral networks with local real estate agents and other potential sources within the vacation rental industry, drafting customized letters to potential clients, cold calling prospective leads, systematically managing leads, setting appointments, meeting with prospective clients, closing sales, representing our partner’s company in a professional and collaborative manner in the community and contributing to the strategic direction for the Business Development Team.
The BDR is responsible for building and maintaining sustainable partner relationships. This is done by intently listening to partners’ business development needs and aligning growth solutions with their unique business strategies to meet partners' objectives. Intimate knowledge of the vacation rental industry and our partners' business development/inventory acquisition goals, seamless integration of products and services, and partner retention are all key deliverables in this position. In this important customer-facing position, you can travel to many of our partners and wonderful properties and explore their businesses first-hand.
Successful candidates will be strong communicators who are comfortable contacting leads over the phone and in person, can learn and adapt quickly, are grounded in ethical business practices, and find reward in building a strong organization. Consistently meeting departmental goals while maintaining high customer satisfaction is a must. You will need to demonstrate a track record of excellence as a team player who is also self-motivated, reliable, and coachable.
- Develop and manage contacts at all organizational levels to establish and achieve a Trusted Advisor relationship.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Ability to handle inbound and outbound sales operations through telesales and virtual meetings.
- Consult (via phone, web conferencing, and in person) with partners on an ongoing basis to identify business development/inventory acquisition growth challenges and prepare or update strategic recommendations to optimize solutions with a focus on the achievement of partners' monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Handle a large volume of networking and lead generation while following through on established leads.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Collaborate with the team to identify opportunities, and plan and execute management portfolio growth.
- Coordinate with the Implementation Department to ensure successful product setup, integration, and account maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge, skills, and market awareness of industry trends and standards; seek out areas for professional development.
- At least three (3) years of experience in sales with a history of business development in the short-term vacation rental industry is required.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to generate leads, build trust with prospects over the phone, work with other team members, and close sales.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
- Solid computer skills, including experience with cloud computing programs.
- Ability and desire to work for a growing, fast-paced start-up company with an evolving structure and frequently changing computer systems and policies.
- Ability to set and exceed aggressive individual and organizational goals.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: OTE $100,000 - $120,000
- Best in Class Benefits (Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability)
- Profit Sharing - Everyone is aligned, and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO (Yes you read that right!)
- Travel Perks - 2 free weeks lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner (do we have your attention yet?)
- Daylighting/Pet projects (10% of your time work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education)
- 100% Remote Workforce - work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US based only).
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program (Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing or just a plain-old normal gym)