Scenic Stays, where the Emerald Coast is our playground!
At Scenic Stays, we specialize in vacation rental management and have been creating unforgettable experiences for visitors and homeowners alike since our inception. Our team of highly motivated professionals boasts an impressive 200 years of combined experience in the hospitality industry, so you can rest assured that your holiday destination is in safe hands.
Our commitment to providing exceptional customer service has made us a leader in Emerald Coast vacation rentals. From Perdido Key to Panama City Beach, we offer unbeatable solutions for anyone looking for a home away from home. Our company culture is built on hospitality and adaptability; whether it’s helping guests create their perfect getaway or aiding homeowners with maximizing their rental income – we are always eager to meet the challenge.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a vibrant Emerald Coast business that genuinely cares about its customers - why not Take the Scenic Route?
The Business Development Representative (BDR) hybrid position at Scenic Stays is a dynamic and engaging role that serves as the face of the company in the local community resulting in increased sales and property owner recruitment.
With full support of the Executive Staff and Company Partners, the successful candidate will have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, be able to think on their feet, and have an active interest in the local community, as evidenced through attendance at local real estate agents and broker breakfasts, lunches, and meetings. To succeed in this position, you must be able to network independently and show initiative.
As our Business Development Representative, you will be expected to familiarize yourself with all of our services and possess sales techniques, which include building relationships with real estate agents, community members, and clients that foster trust and loyalty.
If you are motivated by the challenge of growing a new business and have excellent interpersonal skills, we would love to hear from you!
- Attendance and presence at local PR events, community involvement events
- Create marketing plans for area sponsorships, coordinate marketing materials, and remarketing
- Development of print, digital, and social marketing plans and execution for solicitation of potential new owners
- Facilitate and harbor relationships with owners from signing new contracts to fully onboarding, including managing agreements and documents.
- Ongoing training and development of team members on the sales process and tips/tricks
- Ongoing relationship strength and development for current property owners
- Polished and outgoing
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Hospitality experience and knowledge of the vacation rental industry are a plus
- Self-starter yet able to work cohesively with a team
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $50,000 - $70,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Commission on conversions
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- 100% Employer-paid Health insurance (for individual employee)
- 100% Employer-paid Dental insurance (for individual employee)
- 100% Employer-paid Vision insurance (for individual employee)
- Other optional insurance benefits available
- Retirement benefits or accounts
Schedule: Available during business hours with the flexibility to attend PR and networking events.