Working with us means that you’ll be in the business of making world-class hospitality possible on a broad scale. RueBaRue Guest Communication Platform helps property managers optimize operations, increase revenue and provide guests with a 5-star guest experience through:
- SMS/text automation,
- Guest messaging via text
- Digital guestbooks
- Local area guides
- Google business reviews
- Extending gap stays features.
At RueBaRue, we save our clients tons of time by reducing the high volume of communication between guests and the property management team. Our products help guests report problems to the team for faster resolution — and good word of mouth.
As our team continues to scale and offer first-rate solutions to the vacation rental industry, we are looking for an outstanding Business Development Representative with an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive to succeed in a competitive market.
As our Business Development Representative at RueBaRue, you must possess ambition and passion for sourcing, qualifying, and guiding clients successfully through the sales journey. To do this effectively, you will need to be a curious individual that is genuinely interested in understanding your buyer; their business with the ability to skillfully connect the dots of how RueBaRue can solve your buyer's individual communication problems and add value to their business. In this role, It will be critical for you to have a passionate drive to meet your quantitative goals, take direction, work independently, and find motivation even in the face of temporary setbacks and competition.
Our culture is a collaborative and encouraging one. As a valued team member, we will require you to work well collaboratively and maintain professionalism while demonstrating a high level of integrity.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of RueBaRue’s product(s), services, and marketing initiatives
- Drive or travel to offices of qualified Vacation Rental Managers and introduce RueBaRue and generate leads for product demos
- Prospecting and qualification: You will be responsible for scheduling a steady flow of qualified demos through outbound initiatives, including phone, email, social media, and others
- Effectively overcome objections and align RueBaRue’s value proposition to customer needs.
- Manage and document activities, opportunities, and accounts in HubSpot
- Prepare for and contribute to the strategic weekly deal review meetings
- Understand and follow established SOPs to ensure your success
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience within the SaaS industry and sales experience
- Able to commute reliably or plan to relocate before starting work
- Prior track record of success within a BDR role
- Experience using a CRM and other sales-enablement tools
- High level of organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in Software/SaaS sales or lead generation for enterprise consumer brands in an outbound environment leveraging phone, email, and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn).
- Strong work ethic, competitive self-starter with a passion for learning
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Strong communicator ready to make new connections with prospects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days