Hostfully makes award-winning software for short-term and vacation rental property managers. Founded by property managers, we seek to help managers and their guests make the most of every stay.
The company is a fully remote team with team members across the United States, Argentina, Vietnam, Poland, Canada, and more. We embrace diversity and our international culture and pride ourselves on our thoughtful approach to communication within and outside of our team. We value transparency and honesty, differences of opinion, and being kind. We are also a climate-positive company.
Hostfully is hiring for Business Development Representative (BDR).
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Business Development Representative to drive our outbound sales lead generation program. A successful candidate will love identifying "just right" prospects and striking up a conversation with them over email or the phone so that they become aware of Hostfully and how Hostfully solutions can help them and their business.
Your main goals are to collaborate with our Strategic and Enterprise Account Executives to open up important business opportunities for Hostfully. It will also require more strategy than a standard pipeline development role.
You will be tasked with: Mapping out accounts we want to sell to Creating strategic plans for opening discussions with them Finding effective ways to reach out and engage with prospects.
Your performance will be evaluated based on your ability to expand Hostfully’s client base.
- Expand Hostfully client base by cold-calling and cold-emailing prospects to help them become aware of Hostfully and the value our solutions could bring to them
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads
- Use creative communications that increase customer interest in Hostfully products
- Research prospective clients and acquire high-level contacts in their organization
- Book meetings for Account Executives that carry high revenue opportunities
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with Hostfully’s customers, prospects, and internal teams.
- A demonstrable track record within a telemarketing, lead generation, cold calling, or new business sales capacity (ideally within the Enterprise space in SaaS).
- Ambition for a career in Tech sales.
- A can-do attitude and a serious work ethic! Excellent listening, verbal, and written skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Goal-oriented, self-directed, and self-motivated within a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, and marketing skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Salary: $25,000 - $60,000 plus commissions and bonuses
- Unlimited vacation and total flexibility over your schedule. All three co-founders are parents of young children and we value schedule flexibility across our company.
- Reimbursement for training and continuing education related to your role
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long term disability insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement