At Prestige Vacation Rentals, our team is passionate about creating personalized, exceptional experiences built on high-quality professional standards, and streamlined technology. To make sure our guests have the best experience in the Smoky Mountains, we focus on offering premium properties and the best in customer service in the Sevier and Cocke County areas.
We believe our success is directly attributed to creating a work environment where our employees are more than just a team - we’re a family. We love to have fun, laugh, and support each other while striving to achieve our shared business goals. This down-to-earth, welcoming atmosphere is what truly sets us apart, and we take immense pride in knowing that our services go a long way in making our guests' vacations unforgettable. As a business, one of our favorite things is hearing from satisfied guests who thank us for the space we provide to create lasting memories.
If this sounds like the place for you, don’t hesitate to apply. A rewarding position at Prestige Vacation Rentals awaits you.
As a Business Development Manager with us, your mission will be to grow our units under management to 100 by the end of 2026. In addition, you'll build and foster deep relationships with the local real estate agent community to become the management company of choice for all referrals.
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing, and closing new business opportunities to meet our growth targets and identifying and analyzing market trends and competitor activity to increase revenue.
As part of your day-to-day tasks, you'll run rental projections for agents and owners, negotiate management agreements with prospective clients, and present our service offerings to prospective clients, agents, HOA boards, and owners. To do this successfully, it will be vital for you to have a proven track record of generating new business and building strong professional relationships.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager passionate about the vacation rental property management industry, we'd love to hear from you and welcome you to our team in the Smoky Mountains.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to achieve sales targets through market research and implement strategies to increase revenue.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Analyze competitor activity and provide feedback to management
- Prepare and deliver compelling and informative sales presentations and negotiate contracts and agreements effectively.
- Manage and prioritize a pipeline of opportunities.
- Attend trade industry events and work closely with the marketing team to develop sales collateral and promotional material.
- Identify sponsorship opportunities to reach referral sources and potential clients.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in business development or sales
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving sales targets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- Required to live within 2 1/2 hours of Sevierville, TN
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Minimum Salary: $45,000 with an OTE of $100,000-$150,000
Bonus: Strong uncapped commission plan based on margin.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Available during business hours with the flexibility to attend PR and networking events.