Coffee and camaraderie are great ways to describe the environment in our office. While expanding into new, highly sought-after vacation destinations, our team is focused on business development and continues to grow as Orlando's fastest-growing vacation rental management company.
We’re accomplishing these goals by consistently curating exceptional stays that set the stage for incredible memories when guests choose us for their vacation. As a member of our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals in real estate and hospitality while developing your own skills and contributing to our continued success.
Joining our organization, you'll find that we live out our core values every day; being kind and courteous to all of our guests, owners, partners, and teammates and finding ways to do things differently that increase productivity. We always keep our promises and believe that doing the right thing, especially when no one is watching, defines integrity.
If you're someone who loves real estate and the hospitality industry with a drive for success, we’d love to talk.
We’re looking for an outgoing individual with a passion for vacation rental industry growth to use their skills and step into our Business Development Manager role.
In this position, you will play an important part in our overall business strategy. We’ll rely on you to find new and innovative ways to hunt down new business while also maximizing the old tried and true methods to increase our partner network.
To do this effectively, it will be essential for you to be comfortable networking with industry professionals (whether virtually or in-person), creating and leading presentations, shaking hands, and ultimately building trustworthy and professional relationships that continue to catapult our company forward.
It’s important to remember that this job will require you to attend many networking events, so you’ll be on the road making lots of customer-facing connections. We also offer great employee benefits and paid time off so you can recharge and enjoy a healthy work-life balance.
If you’re a go-getter that loves working with happy and supportive co-workers who are invested in your growth as you create new opportunities, our team can’t wait to meet you.
- Following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning, preparing, and giving presentations - say hello to Google Sheets!
- Organizing and attending real estate networking events to develop relationships with realtors.
- Communicating new developments to partners and owners.
- Assisting our partners in signing contracts and the onboarding process.
- Writing comprehensive and interesting reports with no fear of a good CRM tool.
- Providing management with weekly feedback.
- Experience in the vacation rental industry is a plus.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Deep understanding of marketing principles.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Experience utilizing sales tools/CRMs such as Pipedrive, Hubspot, Salesforce
- Proficient in Google Workspace with an emphasis on Google Sheets
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral skills
- Strong command of English language, Spanish, and Portuguese, a plus
- Must be able to work in the United States
- A valid driver's license with a clean record
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Up to $100,000 based on experience and achievement
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
Schedule: Available during business hours with the flexibility to attend PR and networking events.