Founded in 1993, the Castle Hospitality Group is a Hawaii-based company specializing in hospitality services and resort management for a large and diverse portfolio of properties in the Pacific Region, ranging from mid-market hotels to upscale luxury condominium and villa resorts.
Equipped with a forward-thinking team of experts with extensive industry expertise, we are one of the first companies to merge hotel and vacation rental models through state-of-the-art technology. We now offer two unique brands, Castle Resorts & Hotels, representing our hotel resort products where we have an on-site presence, and Castle Vacation Rentals, a pure vacation rental brand built as a growth vehicle to leverage our distribution platform and pursue home vacation rentals in Hawaii.
Our vision is to become the dominant and most innovative resort, condominium, and vacation rental management company in Hawaii and the Pacific Region, and we intend to fulfill this vision by focusing not only on exceeding our guests’ expectations but also meeting the needs of our owners as our number one customer and partner.
Join our team as a Business Development Manager and take your career to new heights!
In this exciting role at Castle Hospitality, you'll have the opportunity to grow the individual condominium unit inventory for our Castle Resorts & Hotels and Castle Vacation Rental brands, leveraging the unique selling points of our advanced technology platform. You'll work to place our units on multiple channels such as VRBO and Airbnb to increase brand presence, develop our internal growth plan, and build strong long-term relationships with condominium owners and real estate brokers.
We're looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual with excellent communication and persuasion skills. If you're a self-driven results seeker with a passion for travel and sales and the ability to understand and motivate potential clients, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Plus, you'll get to travel within Hawaii and the mainland as you grow your career in this fast-paced, ever-changing industry. Don't miss out on this exciting chance to make your mark and succeed!
- Work closely with the VP of Business Development to develop compelling new property solicitation proposals and presentation resources/tools highlighting Castle Hospitality’s expertise and capabilities.
- Develop strong and compelling differentiation on why owners should switch to Castle with a value proposition.
- Prepare a presentation package for potential owners highlighting CRH and CVRH’s expertise and experience.
- Become experienced in condominium rental agreement provisions.
- Leverage the unique selling attributes of Castle’s technology platform.
- Assist in the development and implementation acquisition plan for the Castle Vacation Rental Brand to include growth through individual owner sign-ups.
- Develop an internal growth solicitation plan in conjunction with the VP of Business Development for existing resort condominiums under CRH Brand targeting owners not current in the Castle rental programs.
- Join and become an active member of local associations and/or business networking organizations to enhance the visibility of Castle Brands.
- Qualifications: Effective communication and relationship-building skills. Able to take direction efficiently from the VP of Business Development. Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Experience: At least 3 years of condominium resort and/or hotel property management and development experience with an understanding of the development and regional economics. Giving and assembling presentations.
- Knowledge: Good understanding of condo/hotel operations, sound business acumen.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Language Skills: Must have excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Able to communicate efficiently through telephone, email, and letter-writing correspondence.
- Reasoning Ability: Must possess good common sense, reasoning, and judgment ability. Able to logically resolve conflicting situations/issues.
Technical/Computer Skills: Proficient in PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 with an On Track Earnings (OTE) of $100,000+
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance