Come join the GuestView Guide team! GuestView Guide is a next-generation interactive concierge built by Sharp NEC for the hospitality industry to help property operators deliver a better guest experience, save time, and earn more revenue.
The Account Manager will play a critical role in helping Sharp NEC to make GuestView Guide successful by 1) building and nurturing a pipeline of qualified leads, 2) securing sales to accelerate sales momentum and meet ongoing forecasts, 3) working with the Customer Success Manager to ensure expansion, 4) providing critical input into the creation of a Marketing and Sales toolkit, and 5) cultivating deep relationships with strategic partners. You MUST be a resourceful problem solver with a strong bias for action.
This is a contract (1099) position that will oversee the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic/ Texas regions. You are willing to travel within that region.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads through trade shows, outreach calls, and emails, as well as other mediums to drive interest in GuestView Guide.
- Secure new acquisition sales (be professional and persistent/a hunter to sell in GVG to prospects) to drive sales momentum and meet ongoing forecasts
- Diligently document interactions with prospects and customers within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Hubspot). Maintain continuous customer and prospect relationships across various organizational levels (virtually and in-person).
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations in person (1-on-1, small groups, and large groups), by phone, and via webinars to influence, negotiate, and secure customer purchase commitments.
- Work with your Sales team to develop a Sales Playbook that documents insights on effective strategies, customer objections, and other key insights from lead and customer interactions; share those learnings internally so the broader team can incorporate those learnings.
- Collaborate with Sales team members to develop a collection of sales tools needed to successfully cultivate and close sales (e.g., sales email templates, sales scripts)
- Provide Marketing with requirements for the development of marketing and sales tools needed to support your efforts.
- Cultivate relationships with strategic partners (e.g., companies whose products should be integrated with our platform or those with complementary products where it makes sense to join forces on Go-to-Market tactics)
80% of the time will be hunting/selling to new prospects (Acquisition) while 20% of the time focus on Expansion with the Customer Success team
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven Sales, Business Development, or relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience directly in the Vacation Rental industry required.
- Experience influencing hardware and software sales.
- Outstanding communication and story-telling skills (oral and written)
- Highly comfortable presenting 1:1 in person and via phone/zoom, as well as to large groups at conferences and via webinar
- Demonstrated experience implementing new processes
- Understand the sales cycle, how to effectively move customers through the sales funnel, and how a customer’s mindset differs at each stage
- Ability to differentiate product benefits over the competition to customers
- Willing and able to travel (up to 30%) to Current industry events, shows, and top customer visits.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) is a must
Annual Salary: $70,000- $80,000 OTE: $85,000-$100,000