Extenteam is a rapidly growing staffing company, providing dedicated full-time employees to US-based vacation rental / short-term rental/hospitality / multi-family operators.
We mostly provide remote workforce solutions for reservations, guest services, accounting, finance, and marketing positions but the range of the positions is increasing rapidly based on our partners' needs.
Our founder has 12 years of experience as a short-term rental operator, and we are currently serving close to 100 US-based property management companies with over 250 staff members. We work fully remote across the US and have team members overseas in Europe as well as in the Philippines.
What We Offer
- Inclusive fun entrepreneurial fast-growing international company culture
- Super fast-growing company and growth opportunities
- Work/life balance and work from home
- Your work impacts our clients’ bottom line and helps provide jobs to people
- Competitive pay and incentive pay based on KPIs and upsells
- Flexible work schedule – unlimited Vacation and PTO
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be to seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing a customer contact till signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients via phone and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and the Head of Growth
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software.
- Fluency in MS Excel.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $65,000 base and OTE of 120-150K/ year
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance