About the company
ROX360 is an innovative company that, in just 8 years since inception, has grown into the clear leader in providing vacation gear and experiences to the vacation rental industry, supporting over 6,000 properties for vacation rental management companies in over 30 markets along the Gulf and Atlantic Coastlines. A rare company that can boast of not having lost a customer in over 4 years, we work closely with each customer to become a true partner to provide a customized experience for their guests and keep them coming back year after year. We are always looking for individuals who want to contribute to a strong organization across an array of vacation markets, always developing products and services that add real value for its VRM partners.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our growing team! Our company provides vacation equipment and experiential services to guests of vacation rental management companies. We are expanding into multiple coastal markets and need a highly professional business development manager to establish business relationships in those markets. This is a full-time position that can be performed from a home office when not traveling. The candidate needs to have experience and proficiency in sales and marketing, business development, market research, appointment setting, performing presentations, and ultimately closing deals.
- Must have the ability to work from home (when not on the road)
- Ideally located in Georgia, North Florida, Eastern South Carolina, Eastern North Carolina
Our website provides an overview of our industry, company, offerings, and relationships with our business partners: www.ROX360.com
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify business prospects and decision-makers in target markets
- Establish business dialogue with prospects
- Schedule business meetings with decision-makers
- Maintain sales pipeline prospect status and set follow-up appointments via CRM system.
- Manage Touch-point program with prospects
- Manage presentation materials.
- Perform strategic sales meetings and close deals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in sales and business development
- Excellent Communication Skills - Verbal and written
- General Business knowledge and intelligence
- Friendly personality
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and scheduling skills
- Experience in the Vacation Rental Industry is highly preferred
- Must have a home office with high-speed internet and reliable transportation
- Strong base salary with a projected OTE of $150,000 to $200,000 Annually