We are seeking a Business Development Manager to join our growing team! Our company provides vacation equipment and experiential services to guests of vacation rental management companies. We are expanding into multiple coastal markets and need a highly professional business development manager to establish business relationships in those markets. This is a full-time position that can be performed from a home office when not traveling. The candidate needs to have experience and proficiency in sales and marketing, business development, market research, appointment setting, performing presentations, and ultimately closing deals.
Our website provides an overview of our industry, company, offerings, and relationships with our business partners: www.ROX360.com
- Must have the ability to work from home (when not on the road)
- Ideally located in Georgia, North Florida, Eastern South Carolina, Eastern North Carolina
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify business prospects and decision-makers in target markets
- Establish business dialogue with prospects
- Schedule business meetings with decision-makers
- Maintain sales pipeline prospect status and set follow-up appointments via CRM system.
- Manage Touch-point program with prospects
- Manage presentation materials.
- Perform strategic sales meetings and close deals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in sales and business development
- Excellent Communication Skills - Verbal and written
- General Business knowledge and intelligence
- Friendly personality
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and scheduling skills
- Experience in the Vacation Rental Industry is highly preferred
- Must have a home office with high-speed internet and reliable transportation
- $70,000 to $120,000 Annually