Business Development Manager
Cohobnb- Remote position
Location- Remote or Fayetteville, AR
Salary & Commission $30,000 - $45,000 (+ commission with no cap) We want you to make six figures!! Annual salary based on experience.
As Cohobnb’s Business Development Manager, you will be our number one business generator responsible for accelerating deals, managing leads, and building opportunities to bring new owners and their properties into our rapidly growing northwest Arkansas vacation rental management company. Working remote is optional.
The Business Development Manager collaborates with the CEO, Marketing Team, Interior Design Team, Property Revenue Management Team, Operations (Housekeeping, Maintenance, and Guest Services), and Administrative Onboarding Team during the recruiting process to properly onboard the home for maximum rental potential.
- Meeting potential owners through online meetings, sit-down meetings, property visits, and phone calls.
- Lead tracking, prioritization, and consideration of expansion-based growth models.
- Qualifying both inbound and outbound lead generation along with leveraging a Business development representative or Sales development representative team as we grow
- Signing new owners with the ability to achieve an annual goal of $2MM estimated revenue alongside the CEO.
- Maneuvering, understanding, and interpreting key historical, market, and home data to determine accurate projection data
- Serve as an information liaison, coordinating with our team members of the company and the homeowner to gather required data for new property set up
- Scope complex deals and create new opportunities for business development
- Follow up with leads generated by marketing and networking with local businesses, affiliate groups, and others of the community to source leads for new opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with owners, real estate agents, and the community at large
Who You'll Work With
A successful candidate will be a core member and regular contributor to the continuous improvement and success of the company. The Business Development Manager will primarily work independently to drive a multi-functional recruiting program to ensure that top-caliber properties are being onboarded regularly.
Internally, this role will work closely with the Marketing, Owner Services Team, Property Services Team, and Inventory Revenue Management Team through our rapid-response onboarding system. Externally, this role works closely with both new and existing real estate property owners, real estate agents, referral partners, and real estate development firms.
Who You Are
You’re a goal-oriented, team player who’s hungry for personal growth and hungry for business success. You understand that learning never stops and you are not afraid to dive in and try something for yourself. You love networking with and getting to meet individuals and are not afraid to chase down leads. You have previous experience working in the vacation rental industry, property management industry, hotel industry, or real estate sales and understand what is in the best interest of homeowners while also hitting your goals. You’re comfortable with time management, prioritization, and the ability to work regularly through deadlines and achievable set targets.
- Valid Arkansas Real Estate License is a must
- Have sold at least one or two homes or conducted one or two property management deals in your real estate career
- Experience in professional vacation rental services, business operations, or property management
- Sales experience and a true hustle mentality is required
- Broad knowledge of the Northwest Arkansas real estate market
- Ability to translate Cohobnb business objectives into requirements
- Strong business communication
- Technical proficiency with revenue forecasting data
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- $30,000 - $45,000 (+ commission) annual salary based on experience
- Commission based on every new vacation rental property onboarded
- Commission/Salary rates are negotiable, and there is no cap on your commission structure.
- Growth opportunities to manage Business development representatives and build a sales team.
At Cohobnb our mission is to provide a wide array of unique and luxury vacation rentals across Northwest Arkansas. Each of our vacation rentals is set up specifically for guest enjoyment. Our team includes specialists in sales, hospitality, customer service, marketing, housekeeping, maintenance, real estate, interior design, and more! We are go-getters and applaud those who challenge the status quo & think outside the box. We love Northwest Arkansas & love offering travelers the best possible experience in our towns. We are swiftly growing and adapting, and we are looking for candidates who fit our company culture primarily and who are willing to join in the face-paced environment and be a part of a small business.