If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, possess the hustle it takes to bring a new product to market, and know how to get in front of the right people, then this could be your next big career move.
GuestView Guide is a division of Sharp/NEC Display Solutions, a global consumer technology corporation with a startup division called Global Innovations & Solutions (GIS). We have an incredible new product called GuestView Guide (GVG) tailored to the Vacation Ownership/Timeshare Industry.
This technology helps Operators, Owners, and Developers of Time-Share Resorts increase earnings from each guest stay while saving money by reducing the burden on customer support by leveraging self-help videos and messages directly on its display. Acting as a digital concierge, it provides guests with a better experience, naturally increasing 5-star reviews and ratings for their host.
We’d love to see if you’d be the right fit to promote this innovative product that’s changing how things are done in the vacation rental industry.
As our Business Development Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with potential time-share clients as well as expanding and developing our customer success team.
The focus of this position will be approximately 80% of your time spent on hunting and selling to new prospects while spending about 20% of your time expanding and ensuring the advancement of our Customer Success team.
This is a Contract 1099 position and you must be based in Florida.
- Secure new acquisition sales within the Timeshare/Vacation Ownership market.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified leads through trade shows, outreach calls, emails, and other mediums to drive interest in GuestView Guide.
- Diligently document interactions with prospects and customers within our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Hubspot).
- Comfortable presenting virtually and in-person to C-Level Executives with prospect relationships across various organizational levels.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations in person (1-on-1, small, and large groups), via phone, and via webinars to influence, negotiate, and secure customer purchase commitments.
- Cultivate relationships with strategic partners (e.g., companies whose products should be integrated with our platform or those with complementary products where it makes sense to join forces on Go-to-Market tactics)
- Provide critical input to Product Management on product improvement opportunities during monthly roadmap meetings (i.e., new features, UX/UI improvements, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years in sales, business development, or relevant experience.
- Direct experience in the Timeshare / Vacation Ownership Market.
- Experience influencing hardware and software sales.
- Proven ability to communicate with all organizational levels (being comfortable presenting to C-Level Executives), influence decisions, and build relationships with people.
- Highly comfortable presenting 1:1 in person and via phone/zoom, as well as to large groups at conferences and via webinar.
- Understand the sales cycle, how to effectively move customers through the sales funnel, and how a customer’s mindset differs at each stage.
- Willing and able to travel (up to 30%) to current industry events, shows, and top customer visits.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000- $80,000 OTE: $85,000-$100,000