Brittain Resorts & Hotels specializes in legendary guest satisfaction, property management, and marketing. The foundation for our success was laid long before the company was formed, with roots beginning in 1943 at the historic Chesterfield Inn in the heart of Myrtle Beach, S.C.
From the beginning, the Brittain family worked as a team, doing everything from making beds to washing dishes on a busy weekend, creating an environment where integrity and trust are paramount even today. With decades of experience in the hospitality industry, we have fostered a set of core values that guide associate development on a personal and professional level. With over 4,000 rooms in the portfolio, BRH currently operates 22 hotels and resorts and 45+ restaurants & bars within the United States.
Our team is made up of dedicated, talented individuals who constantly push the boundaries to provide our clients with the best in customer service. With us, you can be confident that your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with exceptional opportunities for growth and advancement. Our associates are our biggest asset, and we promise to take care of them just like our guests.
The Corporate Director of Business Development is responsible for the sourcing and cultivation of new hotel management contracts while building and maintaining relationships with existing clients. The focus of this role will be on sales and developing relationships with prospective clients through industry research, industry events, and leadership development.
As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for leading the company's growth efforts using your expertise and knowledge of the hospitality industry and diverse contacts and networks. This highly competitive role offers a competitive base salary with an aggressive incentive program.
- Build a pipeline of qualified leads seeking a management company for hotels and resorts, specifically in the condo rental management space.
- Set up meetings with key decision-makers to promote Brittain Resorts and Hotels.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction.
- Generate new business through outbound business development techniques while partnering with our in-house marketing team to target specific accounts.
- Build projections and proformas to illustrate how BRH will perform if chosen by a client.
- Build and maintain relationships with current BRH clients to receive testimonials and potential leads from their contacts.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and new clients.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting potential clients’ objectives.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in senior-level hospitality sales, account management, or analyst roles within private equity or investment firms with hospitality assets is required.
- Proven track record developing business and long-term client relationships.
- Involvement in working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including familiarity with hotel terminology.
- Excellent presentation skills.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $100,000 to $150,000 base salary with OTE $220,000 - $270,000 (bonus is based on signed management contracts).
Bonuses are based on individual and company performance.
- Paid time off.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement benefits, 401K with company matching.
- Healthcare savings account
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance