This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with an established base of 11 properties and a contract to expand to 40 units!
Established in 2014, we’ve carved out our niche as an exceptional service provider for both guests and property owners. While our headquarters are in the Grand Traverse area, our reach spans across international borders, with a diverse portfolio of properties in Mexico, Barbados, the UK, and now in Bali, Indonesia.
True North Property Management is known for our commitment to our core values: exceptional service, strong client relationships, and creating memorable guest experiences. We’re proud to be recognized by VRBO, Homeaway and Expedia as a Premier Partner for offering the best vacation rentals in Michigan! This recognition can be directly attributed to leadership continually pushing boundaries and constantly striving for improvements that add value to our guests, owners and employees alike.
Does this sound like the kind of company where you can put down roots and grow along with us?
Apply today and discover a rewarding career where your entrepreneurial spirit, innovative problem-solving skills, and knack for creating lasting professional relationships are rewarded without limits.
Searching for an exciting, challenging career that rewards your entrepreneurial spirit? We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Branch Manager to join our team in Asheville, North Carolina.
As a Branch Manager with True North Property Management, you won't be stepping into a typical managerial role – you'll be stepping into an entrepreneurial venture.
While this isn’t a franchisee position, it is similar in the sense that all the heavyweight corporate duties are handled for you, so you can strictly focus on the thrill of business development, client satisfaction, and property management.
To onboard owners of short-term rental properties, expertly manage their assets, and build a powerhouse portfolio that grows with every successful partnership. You’ll also coordinate with property owners and a skilled network of service providers, turning every interaction into a rewarding experience.
The best part is your success will directly translate into your earning potential.
Maximum bookings = Maximum profits
You’ll have the distinct advantage of leveraging our proven systems and technologies, perfected over nine years, to consistently outperform other property management companies. You’ll also benefit from our strategic partnerships, like our collaboration with Marriott, and diverse booking channels, that will increase your revenue and add world-class credentials to your profile.
In a nutshell, this is the opportunity to have the benefits of operating as an entrepreneur, part-time, winning over property owners, maintaining their satisfaction, and leading a dynamic team – all with the support of our proven systems and our corporate team behind you.
Ready for a career transformation?
Apply today and step into a role where the possibilities are as boundless as your ambition.
- Actively identify and engage potential partners showcasing the perks of partnering with our top-notch property management services.
- Expand our portfolio by building and maintaining a strong network of property owners with short-term rental properties.
- Utilize our referral program to foster meaningful relationships with real estate brokers and promote the growth of our property owner network.
- Act as the primary contact for property owners, understanding and addressing their needs and concerns.
- Regularly communicate with property owners to guarantee their satisfaction with our services and promptly address any queries or issues.
- Lead the property management process, coordinating with housekeepers, maintenance personnel, and various contractors.
- Ensure all properties under our care meet the high standards expected by our guests and homeowners.
- Proven marketing or sales experience
- Comfortable using various property management software and able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- A background in either real estate or hospitality will be highly beneficial.
- Strong self-starter with a desire to succeed
- Comfortable and motivated in a commission-based position.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Compensation: $30,000 - $250,000 - strictly commissioned base.
Our revenue management tools typically generate an additional 10-12% on properties, creating an ever-growing potential for earnings.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
- Telecommuting options