Discover a fulfilling career using your bilingual communication and organizational skills to make a real difference in our community.
At Bennett Law Center, we seek individuals with an unwavering belief in possibilities, echoing our conviction that: "With God, all things are possible."
Our purpose? Empower our clients— individuals, families, or businesses—to realize their version of the American Dream. "Bridges Over Barriers" isn't just a tagline for us; it's a guiding principle, reflecting our dedication to assisting clients in overcoming the challenges they face —be it citizenship, deportation defense, or building a successful business.
What sets us apart at Bennett Law Center?
We're a values-centric law firm. As part of our team, you'll be integral in championing:
Ready to begin a fulfilling and rewarding career?
Are you a meticulous, cooperative, and detail-oriented bilingual professional seeking an entry-level position?
Bennett Law Center is the place for you.
We are in search of an exceptional Bilingual Client Relationship Coordinator. As a vital team member, your primary responsibility will be to manage and nurture internal leads and convert “lost opportunities” into new clients.
This will involve:
- Scheduling and coordinating appointments with potential clients.
- Promptly responding to incoming leads with a high level of professionalism and efficiency.
- Overseeing the contracting, payment, and collection processes for new clients.
As an excellent communicator, you will also operate as our brand ambassador, requiring you to attend community and networking events through the South Lake Chamber of Commerce. At these events, you’ll use your warm personality to demonstrate our company values, resulting in new business relationships and partnerships. You will have the unique opportunity to make a meaningful impact both within our firm and throughout our community.
We look forward to your application and the opportunity to welcome you to our team, where your skills and dedication will be greatly valued and nurtured.
- Efficiently enter and oversee lead data in CLIO, sourced from paralegals, inquiries, and social media (e.g., Facebook, Instagram).
- Coordinate case assessment appointments, conduct client intakes, and manage assessment fee collection.
- Analyze and revisit lost opportunities in CLIO to identify and convert potential leads.
- Handle client payments, collections, and loan processing in collaboration with Capital Goods Fund; manage banking deposits and filing fee collections.
- Prepare for Sign & Pay meetings, draft contracts, organize welcome packets for new clients, and communicate new cases to Legal Team Leaders.
- Act as a substitute for the Receptionist and Client Relationship Manager when needed.
- Engage in ongoing training for skill development and represent the firm at networking and community events as a brand ambassador.
- A high school diploma is required
- Prior sales experience is required
- Excellent English writing and oral communication skills are required, with fluency in Spanish required
- Knowledge of CLIO, MS Office and Dropbox is preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Highly detail-oriented with keen multi-tasking ability
- Desire and aptitude for learning on the job with a demonstrated commitment to professionalism and integrity
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $16 - $20 per hour based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Bonus awarded based on converting "Lost Opportunities" to new clients
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Wellness programs
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Scheduling: This role entails working regular business hours with the flexibility to be available for networking events after hours as needed.