Margaritaville offers the chance to get paid to love your job and say goodbye to the days of reporting to an uninspiring office.
What began as a single restaurant and retail shop in stunning Key West has now become a global brand beloved and easily recognized for the carefree spirit of our founder, Jimmy Buffett.
Guests worldwide count on us for our exceptional service, tropical vibes, and undeniable good times whenever they stay at one of our many Margaritaville properties. Now they’ll have another exciting option - a tropical paradise in Panama City Beach.
Sprawling over 13 acres on nearly 600 feet of gorgeous beachfront in Panama City Beach, the new Margaritaville Beach Cottage Resort is currently under construction and getting ready for the 2023 season. We are building 120 custom vacation homes with multiple food and beverage venues, a clubhouse with upscale amenities, an outdoor resort pool, and direct beach access to transport guests and owners into the Margaritaville state of mind.
If you think visiting Margaritaville is fun, wait until you work here.
It’s more than just a job when you work with Margaritaville, especially when you hold the key position of a Bartender. Guests love it here because they know exactly what they’ll get when they come to stay- good times! That’s what makes you so vital. Mixing beautiful drinks or recommending the ideal beverage will be crucial to enhance their vacation experience.
Aside from making great-tasting cocktails, our leadership will rely on you to deliver fun and escapism for Resort Guests - a true Margaritaville standard.
Our Salty Rim Bar and Grill is opening in May adjacent to our magnificent Oasis Pool and Lazy River Amenity Deck. We will be jam-packed with activities, special events, live music, and you’ll be stationed right in the middle of it all with lots of opportunities for you to learn and grow as part of the Margaritaville Family.
Employees love the comprehensive benefits packages we offer as well as the staff discounts, flexible hours, and the all-important work-life balance of life at the Beach!
If you are energetic, professional, and passionate about hospitality, we'd love to hear from you!
See you in Paradise!
- Assisting with bar prep and inventory management.
- Maintaining our rotation of specially crafted mixes.
- Recreating our tried and true beverage recipes and maintaining Margaritaville Resorts' service standards.
- Working in a busy, open-air poolside bar.
- Working with our Beach Services Team for Food and Beverage service.
- Being a leader among staff.
- Managing sales reports and assisting other members of your team as needed.
- 2+ years of skilled bartending experience
- Working knowledge of craft cocktail preparations, modern beer options, and the ability to learn new skills.
- Ability to learn our InfoGenesis Point of Sale system.
- Actively practice food safety protocols and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $9.00 to $11.00 based on experience and achievement plus tips
- Health insurance Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Regular business hours with availability to work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.