Elevated Bar Management: Bar Manager
Become a significant leader in elevating Downtown Orlando’s bar & restaurant scene.
Position: Full Time
Location: Orlando, FL
“Our company's mission is to give guests the absolute time of their lives.”
Elevated Bar Management is a rapidly growing company reshaping the Downtown Orlando bar and restaurant scene. We bring to the industry immersive experiences in creatively themed bars that result in our guests experiencing moments of absolute joy and making memories with friends and family that go far beyond “just another night on the town.” This results in very happy employees because they know they’ve had a hand in creating unforgettable moments for their customers.
Our core value as a company is to do everything with excellence. We pride ourselves on respecting and celebrating each team member's uniqueness and creativity and are always looking for ways to empower our team to be their best.
Our employees thrive in our company culture because we believe in providing learning opportunities and the space for each person to level up their career. These ideals have produced an elevated experience in our establishments, where our employees shine.
The right candidate for our Bar Management role must possess a passion for the hospitality industry and share our vision to be an industry disruptor by creatively offering better service and better guest experiences. As the manager, you will be responsible for creating a workplace environment where every team member feels empowered to elevate professionally. As our Bar Manager, you will be responsible for nurturing this culture while managing all the day-to-day operations of the establishment from inventory, budgets, scheduling, and ensuring our patrons have an exceptional experience in our establishment. Your ability to think critically and creatively will be essential.
To succeed, you will need a strong work ethic and be able to set an example of what it looks like to be a team player. It will be important for your to be coachable and take direction, as well as have the ability to implement our company policies, and procedures and uphold our standards of excellence.
- Manage all business aspects of the bar, negotiating supplier contracts, cycle counting, inventory and reordering, managing budgets, and monitoring bar margins, and profitability.
- Controlling shrink
- Data entry for payroll
- Hiring, training, and developing staff to provide excellent service to patrons.
- Scheduling staff, resolving scheduling conflicts, and ensuring the bar is staffed appropriately during peak hours.
- Setting and enforcing quality and safety controls.
- Oversee special events.
- Proactively manage team members to create a culture of accountability to our company’s standard operating procedures.
- Lead the bar staff to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Ensures the bar is well-stocked and clean.
- Act as a coach to create future leaders for our growing company
- Assume additional responsibilities as required
- 3+ years experience (preferred) in
- Must have experience managing a bar, night club or other high volume hospitality establishment
- A hospitality degree is not required but is considered a plus
- A basic understanding of accounting is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to train, coach, and mentor team members
- Knowledge of craft bartending and cocktails is a plus
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize duties
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work solo as well as part of the team
- Able to work in a high-volume, high-pressure environment while maintaining your calm and a high degree of professionalism
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000
Bonus Details: Incentives will be added as we meet financial goals and continue to grow.
- Health Insurance
Schedule: Regular hours Monday thru Friday with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed apply now if you possess the requirements and qualifications as outlined above, along with a drive to make a difference in the hospitality industry.