“Our company's mission is to give guests the absolute time of their lives.”
Elevated Bar Management is a rapidly growing company reshaping the Downtown Orlando bar and restaurant scene. We bring to the industry immersive experiences in creatively themed bars that result in our guests enjoying moments of absolute joy and making memories with friends and family that go beyond “just another night on the town.”
Our core value as a company is to do everything with excellence. We pride ourselves on respecting and celebrating each team member's uniqueness and creativity and are always looking for ways to empower our team to be their best.
Our employees thrive in our company culture because we believe in providing learning opportunities and the space for each person to level up their career. These ideals have produced an elevated experience in our establishments, where our employees and patrons shine.
- like to have fun
- dislike negative work environments
- are known for being “drama-free”
- enjoy growing personally
- would love to be part of a guest-focused, dynamic and challenging team
- have the necessary job requirements.
- have a strong work ethic
....then we might just be workplace soulmates!
As a barback, you will act as the ultimate assistant to our very busy bartenders so that they have everything they need to provide our guests with amazing service at all times. You’ll also be responsible for lifting heavy boxes when we receive deliveries and ensuring that things are running smoothly on the floor by collecting empty glasses and cleaning up spills with a smile on your face and a positive attitude. As our barback, you must be a team player with the ability to anticipate where you can jump in and help so that the bar runs efficiently and guests have an incredible time.
- Prepare garnishes and mixes
- Keep the bar fully stocked at all times
- Refill ice
- Change beer kegs as needed.
- Receiving and unpacking deliveries
- Make sure the bar is stocked with napkins, toothpicks, and anything else patrons need.
- Provide clean bar rags and swap them out as needed.
- Maintain bar cleanliness throughout the shift
- Run drinks, clear empty glasses, and clean up spills
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Take direction from bartenders and managers
- Track liquor bottle inventory
- 1+ years working in hospitality
- Team Player
- The ability to multi-task
- Quick learner
- Able to lift and move up to 50lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $7.00 + Tips
● Health Insurance
Schedule: Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Apply now if you enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment.