Located in Tennessee, Stay Minty is hard at work, elevating and reinventing the vacation rental experience.
At Stay Minty, we pride ourselves on successfully reimagining vacation rentals. Our guests can stay in our impeccably designed and curated homes in Nashville, retreat to the Great Smoky Mountains in one of our luxe cabins, or unwind and unplug in our ultra-luxe private Glamping Domes. If a boutique hotel and the home of your dreams made a lovechild, that’d be us.
With hospitality at our core, in addition to offering guests unique experiences, we are committed to cultivating an employee-friendly work culture where team members genuinely enjoy working and are appreciated.
As the Assistant Operations Manager at Stay Minty, you will help oversee housekeeping, maintenance, and quality control operations for our vacation rentals in Sevierville, Tennessee.
This position will require you to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be highly responsive and reliable, with excellent attention to detail.
In addition to visiting sites, you will be expected to identify ways in which we can improve and implement more efficient processes that will enhance our guests' and employees' experience.
Our team is looking forward to hearing from you.
- Assist with and coordinate the city managers' daily, weekly, and monthly activities related to housekeeping, maintenance, and quality control.
- Ensure the highest degree of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
- Conduct regular inspections before guest arrivals to evaluate staff's performance.
- Enforce and assist in bi-yearly deep clean inspections and onboarding inspections.
- Oversee and process damage claims and maintain housekeeping supplies and inventory.
- Recruit and oversee training programs for quality team members focusing on employee retention and development.
- Review and submit departmental payroll according to the payroll schedule.
- Talent Management - frequent and regularly documented coaching to help staff develop and strengthen skills and abilities to accomplish work objectives.
- Hospitality Management Experience, preferably in the vacation rental industry.
- Management Experience is a must.
- Strong knowledge of hospitality software.
- Exceptional communication and guest service skills.
- Current Tennessee resident and familiarity with the local area.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $38,000 - $41,000 based on experience and achievement
Bonus: Quarterly Bonus
- Paid time off includes PTO, sick, and vacation days.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance