Patriot Family Homes is a fully integrated short-term rental company that is proudly Veteran-owned and -operated. We are currently headquartered in Chattanooga, TN, but we also have many remote team members and those who live where our houses are located across the Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, and Southwest. We currently have 75 employees who manage a portfolio of ~400 short-term rentals. We are nearing the end of a capital raise that should allow us to buy an additional 1,000 homes over the next two years, making us the nation's largest owner-operated chain of short-term rentals.
As Assistant Market Operations Manager, you'll play an important role in shaping our guest experience, ensuring every home meets our gold standard. Your role will be to confirm the properties are fully stocked, meticulously inspected, and flawlessly prepared for check-in. You’ll also oversee our quality assurance by tracking every detail and working closely with your team, fostering relationships, addressing challenges, and celebrating successes.
This role is tailor-made for you if you enjoy a role that offers flexibility and the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company. With frequent traveling between worksites, you’ll appreciate that you can break free from the monotony of a desk job and instead enjoy the balance of indoor tasks and the change of scenery outdoors.
Reach out to us today if you take immense pride in your work, value collaboration, and are driven by variety throughout your day.
Let's continue creating Patriot Family Home experiences that guests will cherish forever.
- Ensure homes are fully stocked with essential supplies for guests before check-in.
- Prior to guest arrival, meticulously inspect properties to ensure exceptional cleanliness and the proper working order of all items, guaranteeing a positive guest experience.
- Knowledge of basic housekeeping and home maintenance (changing bulbs, filters, etc.).
- Maintain the Patriot Family Homes standard unit appearance, correct inconsistencies, and ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Perform housekeeping duties as needed or when business necessitates.
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members and the leadership team. Address and resolve performance and personnel problems while adhering to company policies.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety and compliance.
- 2+ years in hospitality operations, military leadership, service industry, or related business.
- Experience in property management or property ownership.
- 20-mile proximity to the assigned market is required.
- Must have reliable transportation but, at times, may have access to a company vehicle.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to pivot frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Technical skills are required on all forms of hardware (laptops, tablets, and mobile devices) and adept at learning new IT platforms; significant benefit if experience using STR platforms.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures and possess familiarity with cleaning materials and equipment.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000 - $45,000
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
Schedule: This is a 24/7/365 hospitality business which will include emergencies that require you to respond on the phone or in person on nights, weekends, and holidays