Cape & Coast Premier Properties offers the most extensive collection of luxury beach homes along the Forgotten Coast, from Cape San Blas to St. George Island and Mexico Beach. With a focus on beachfront and private-pool properties, we provide world-class guest experiences with upscale amenities, concierge offerings, and white-glove service.
Company values we live by are:
- We believe the best vacations take place in strong local communities
- We always aim to create growth and opportunity for our team
- We measure success on the happiness of our guests, team, and the community in which we serve
We are part of the White Sands Hospitality family, providing refined hospitality experiences across the Forgotten Coast. At White Sands Hospitality, we are committed to preserving, rehabilitating, and promoting the special treasures and natural splendor of Old Florida. Representing the area’s most recognizable destinations spanning from Mexico Beach and Cape San Blas to Saint George Island and Apalachicola, we are a hardworking group of locals with deep roots in and pride for our community.
As the Assistant Housekeeping Manager at Cape & Coast Premier Properties, you're not just in charge of tidying up spaces - you're the one we’ll rely on to ensure our guests experience the comfort of a sparkling clean home, making them feel as comfortable as possible. In this role, you’ll work closely alongside our Housekeeping Manager, steering the team to ensure consistently meet and exceed the high standards our guests have come to expect.
You will spend your day supervising a team of dedicated housekeepers, inspecting villas and public areas to ensure everything is check-in ready, and helping with pre-storm preparations.
You’ll excel in this position if you’re meticulous about cleanliness and passionate about providing an excellent guest experience. If you thrive on ensuring everything is perfect down to the last detail and have a knack for leading a team, this role was made for you. We offer comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, retirement benefits, and a competitive hourly wage.
- Assist the Housekeeping manager in ensuring excellent owner and guest satisfaction.
- Inspect owner and guest villas and rooms, public areas, pool, etc., after being cleaned by housekeeping staff to ensure quality standards are met.
- Run occupied villa/room reports, verify status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize cleaning, and update the status of departing guest rooms.
- Assist with pre-storm home prep and post-storm damage assessment of rental homes.
- At least one year of management experience is preferred.
- Previous housekeeping experience is desired.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Basic Computer Knowledge is a must.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Weekend availability is a requirement.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $15.00 - $17.00 / hr
Benefits & Perks:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Exclusive employee perks across the White Sands Hospitality family of brands