StayLakeNorman Luxury Vacation Homes was founded out of a desire to provide luxury vacation homes designed with the discerning guest in mind. To provide an alternative to the standard family vacation home typically found in Lake Norman, we offer luxury accommodations.
In addition, we are proud to have created a thriving work environment based on our most important values, where employees can grow and enjoy a rewarding work/life balance.
- Positive Attitude
We are seeking additional team members who share our vision and passion for continuing to push the boundaries in the luxury market.
As the Assistant Housekeeping Manager at StayLakeNorman, you're not just in charge of tidying up spaces - you're the one we’ll rely on to ensure our guests experience the comfort of a sparkling clean home, making them feel as comfortable as possible. In this role, you’ll work closely alongside our Housekeeping Manager, steering the team to ensure consistently
meet and exceed the high standards our guests have come to expect.
You will spend your day supervising a team of dedicated housekeepers, inspecting homes and ensuring everything is
check-in ready as well as ready for our cleaners to do their jobs correctly.
You’ll excel in this position if you’re meticulous about cleanliness and passionate about providing an excellent guest experience. If you thrive on ensuring everything is perfect down to the last detail and have a knack for leading a team, this role was made for you.
Please note, this is a part-time role with more hours offered during the busy season.
- Assist the Housekeeping manager in ensuring excellent owner and guest satisfaction.
- Inspect owner and guest villas and rooms, public areas, pool, etc., after being cleaned by housekeeping staff to ensure quality standards are met.
- Run occupied home reports, verify status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize cleaning, and update the status of departing guest rooms.
- Assist in cleaning properties alongside hk staff and 1099 contractors
- Assist in laundry, supply, and home inventory
- Preferred: At least one year of management experience
- Previous housekeeping experience is desired.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Basic Computer Knowledge is a must.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Weekend availability is a requirement.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $17.00 - $19.50 / hr
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules