AvantStay delivers exceptional, unique stays for group travelers. The company has built a tech-enabled millennial hospitality brand to be the new standard for group experience. We are venture funded and growing rapidly in the explosive $100+ billion dollar STR industry.
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside an experienced and dynamic team, transforming the way people travel and vacation. Your place within the colossal travel and real estate industries will leave you with a wealth of opportunities to feel both challenged to innovate and rewarded for your efforts. Of course, we will offer you pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. AvantStay is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at AvantStay.
An Assistant Area Manager, an essential role that helps ensure a consistent quality experience each and every stay. This position will require excellent communication and leadership skills, with strong attention to detail. A dedication to hospitality and guest experience is at the core of the work. The Assistant Area Manager will serve as a brand ambassador, representing AvantStay in many of the day-to-day guest interactions. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating exceptional customer experiences and is a problem-solver, there to ensure that our guests have the best possible stay. The Assistant Area Manager will need to be able to respond swiftly without delay and complications when required. If you can pick up and go on an on-call evening or weekend to solve a problem when necessary then this is the right role for you.
- Ensure exceptional guest experiences and willingness to do whatever it takes to offer a consistent and valuable brand experience.
- Support the hospitality agent in day to day operations
- Perform pre/post-stay inspection of properties when needed
- Proactively identify issues and/or quality assurance concerns
- Perform light maintenance as needed
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Respond to ad-hoc guest or homeowner related issues and solve problems
- Track, submit, and stock supply orders to maintain sufficient levels.
- Availability to work the following schedule:11:00am to 8:00pm Thursday to Monday
- Willingness to learn, assimilate, and communicate.
- Positive attitude, amazing communication skills, and great passion for the home-sharing economy.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suites
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hospitality and/or Real Estate experience a plus.
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM) designation a plus.
- Reliable car, a valid driver’s license, and willingness to regular travel.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
Compensation: Annual Salary
- Comp Minimum: $45,000
- Comp Maximum: $45,000
Annual Performance Bonus Included and is paid out quarterly dependent on completion of quarterly bonus objectives
Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Tuition reimbursement, Wellness programs, Employee recognition programs, Commuting/travel assistance