“Family is why we started this business, and family is what continues to drive us to build our business.”
~Matthew & Angela Tesdall
Family Time Vacation Rentals (FTVR) is a community-oriented vacation rental management company based in Utah. We strive to make every stay with us cozy and memorable. It is important to us that each property is designed and staged to provide guests with all the amenities they need, whether they are enjoying the great outdoors or reconnecting with their families.
Having felt the need to escape the "cement playground" ourselves, we created Family Time Vacation Rentals to spend intentional time with our children in our personal cabin in Southern Utah. As a result of that experience, we developed our property management and vacation rental business back in 2008.
At Family Time Vacation Rentals, our mission is simple:
- to help cabin owners generate income
- to help guests create memories with their family and friends.
With integrity at the core of what we do, our team works diligently to ensure that all of our staff and guests feel respected, safe, and welcome from the moment they enter one of our properties. We are honored to have a team that feels like family and helps other families like ours spend more time with the ones they love while assisting property owners in creating a reliable stream of income through their vacation rentals.
We’d love for you to join our family-style team if you love hospitality, the beauty of Southern Utah, and the goal of helping families stay connected as much as we do.
FTVR Area Managers are responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with homeowners in our rental program, as well as setting a good example for local staff and upholding company standards to ensure our guests and homeowners have the best possible experience.
You will find that a large portion of this role is focused on thorough property inspections, providing recommendations, and maintaining the accuracy of our property listings.
Besides monitoring rental services, you will also collaborate with our Guest Services team to resolve any guest concerns and work with the General Manager to manage the area's budget.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to use sound judgment when making decisions in a rapidly changing environment and be comfortable in a highly visible position with excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you to explore this opportunity further. Thank you for considering a position with us.
- Coordinate onboarding tasks for new properties with the housekeeping manager
- Maintain property listings for accuracy and inventory.
- Attend weekly team meetings for your area
- Perform property inspections and make recommendations.
- Evaluate reporting staff performance for Quarterly employee reviews.
- Review property management system for billable items reported from housekeepers and submit billing to guests and owners.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Hospitality or property management experience preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
- Reliable transportation to get you around and can handle the terrain and weather in Utah
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 based on achievement and experience
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Discount
- Able to take advantage of local memberships coordinated by FTVR
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.