Located in Tennessee, Stay Minty is hard at work, elevating and reinventing the vacation rental experience.
At Stay Minty, we pride ourselves on successfully reimagining vacation rentals. Our guests can stay in our impeccably designed and curated homes in Nashville, retreat to the Great Smoky Mountains in one of our luxe cabins, or unwind and unplug in our ultra-luxe private Glamping Domes. If a boutique hotel and the home of your dreams made a lovechild, that’d be us.
With hospitality at our core, in addition to offering guests unique experiences, we are committed to cultivating an employee-friendly work culture where team members genuinely enjoy working and are appreciated.
This critical role will report directly to the COO. With a focus on winning, kindness, empathy, humility, and passion, the DOO will lead our operational activities, including but not limited to:
- Property management
- Scheduling cleaning vendors, maintenance, and laundry services
- Vendor/contractor management.
As the primary information hub for all operational facets, the DOO is responsible for the overall quality of our rentals and the excellence of our team. From managing and training staff to creating and implementing policies and procedures, the DOO plays a vital role in ensuring the success of our business. Attributes of a successful candidate for this role will align with our values, which include taking action and ownership, communicating effectively, remaining calm, maintaining the company culture and values, leading by example, stewarding all people and properties entrusted to us with integrity and excellence, being a great coach, celebrating
excellence, doing the right thing, showing humility and respect for all. In this role, the right applicant will have the opportunity to make a real impact, from handling guest and owner complaints to forecasting departmental personnel and technology needs. The DOO will also have a hand in developing processes to sustain our growth and reviewing and providing input regarding the budget.
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day operations, including recruiting, hiring, coaching, developing employees, and providing coaching and counseling as needed
- Serve as the primary information hub for all facets of operations within assigned territory, including property management, scheduling cleaning of properties, maintenance of properties, and laundry services.
- Promote and encourage the Company's core values and standards.
- Manage and review employee/vendor schedules within assigned territory.
- Responsible for the overall quality of the rental properties provided by the Company.
- Responsible for managing and training the team, including all staff, contractors and vendors who provide service to the operational side of the business.
- Inspect properties to ensure quality control and evaluate employee performance.
- Responsible for forecasting departmental technology, departmental personnel, and training requirements for each year/season
- Review and manage the budget to ensure the appropriate allocation of resources for the territory.
- Serve as the backup contact for after-hours calls as needed.
- Establish an infrastructure to sustain dynamic business growth without decreasing the profitability of the company (i.e., develop processes and procedures to streamline operational efficiency and effectiveness).
- Previous experience in the hospitality, vacation rental, or related fields is required.
- Extensive knowledge, skills, and abilities in housekeeping systems, techniques, and products are needed.
- Proficiency with Google Suite standard office software applications and the ability to learn new software programs
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule between Sunday and Saturday, coordinating time off with the operations team.
- The ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays as needed
- Passion for hospitality and helping the team create an exceptional guest experience
- Lead by example and hold the team accountable for productivity and delivering results
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze financial data
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
Bonus Details: Annual Bonus opportunity upon hitting KPIs.
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Relocation Assistance