SAGA Realty & Construction is an innovative and growing Home Builder, Community Developer, and Real Estate Sales Company with offices in Kill Devil Hills and Kitty Hawk, NC. Our passion for building combined with over 15 years of experience and market research allows us to help create quality homes and communities where people feel like they belong. As a local family-owned company, and one of the largest businesses on the Outer Banks, SAGA believes in giving back to the community and elevating the Outer Banks in everything they do.
At SAGA, you can build a rewarding career where your potential for growth is unlimited! Team members at every level at SAGA offer valued contributions to the company and you'll find endless opportunities for challenging FUN work. Our multi-faceted company includes interior design, property management, real estate sales, accounting, maintenance, technology, and more! Pay is very competitive and the benefits package for career positions is unmatched in the area. Get in touch and see for yourself why SAGA is the best place to work on the Outer Banks!
Position summary you an energetic, hardworking, and passionate individual looking for a career with one of the fastest-growing companies on the Outer Banks?
VR Real Estate Advisors, the Property Management division of SAGA Realty & Construction, is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated leasing specialist to join our team! This is a full-time year-round position with full employee benefits upon the eligibility date. The Leasing Specialist position will be located in the year-round, smoke-free community of Run Luxury Apartments in Kill Devil Hills. This position DOES NOT require a real estate license, but previous vacation reservationist, sales, or AppFolio experience is a plus.
Some key requirements for this position include someone who is people-oriented and enjoys going above and beyond what is expected, excellent interpersonal communication skills, professional image, organization, and has a strong work ethic. Must be able to work Saturdays.
Customer service is key, as we strive to provide our tenants and prospects with the best experience possible.
- Be the first point of contact for phone and email inquiries
- Provide basic factual information about the property to prospects
- Be able to jump from task to task in a calm and pleasant manner with multiple interruptions
- A self-starter able to work without constant supervision once an understanding of the day’s objectives are understood
- Assist the Property Manager with the leasing process from start to finish
- Schedule appointments for showing property, and demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of pricing, floor plans, amenities, community, and area features while touring customers
- Ensure promotional material stays stocked and make move-in packets and welcome bags for new residents
- Assist with maintaining tenant records
- Assist with qualifying applicants by means of rental, employment, or personal references
- Work with the marketing team to keep social media outlets updated with pictures and posts
- Assist in making and distributing monthly communication material to tenants such as monthly calendars and posters
- Provide a creative approach to the planning and orchestrating of resident events and functions (some Holiday and after-hours work required)
- Assist with errands such as bank deposits, and grocery shopping for clubhouse or for events
- Assist with the enforcement of community rules and guidelines
- Establish professional and helpful working relationships with residents
- Take educational classes and webinars on Fair Housing, and work-related training
- Interact productively in person and online with team members, management, and other personnel daily to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Other various miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Vacation reservationist, sales, or AppFolio experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- $35,000 - $40,000 (Base Salary) + Bonus Potential
- Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental within 90 days of hire.
- Outstanding 401k
- Other Benefits
Notes This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. This posting or any subsequent interviews do not constitute a contract of employment. SAGA Construction is an equal opportunity employer.