The Acme House Company is a vacation rental and property management company that emphasizes "we" over "me." For that reason, we've worked hard to create an environment where our staff feels valued and enjoys being a team member with over-the-top compensation packages, portion-paid benefits, and a holiday bonus.
Because we love what we do, and we love the people we do it with. It’s that dedication and team spirit that has resulted in our becoming an award-winning company offering guests a curated portfolio of distinctive homes in Palm Springs and the surrounding area.
As our Marketing Coordinator, you are a career-oriented project manager & administrative whiz to help execute the company vision and ensure our rental homes have exemplary branding.
Some of your responsibilities in this role will be:
- Graphic design work
- Writing blogs
- Styling properties for their photo sessions
- Updating property listing marketing material
Depending on the season, hospitality can be a demanding schedule. As a part of this position, you will be required to work some weekend hours at different times throughout the year. That being said, we value our employees and understand the need for a healthy work-life balance; we strive to have happy employees and provide a supportive work environment.
We intend to hire someone who passionately wants to make a move that will benefit their career with our ambitious team. If you are confident that you can contribute to our team, we’d love to hear from you.
- Creating Matterport Tours of properties (will train on Matterport).
- Monitor and update content on electronic marketing outlets including Tourism Bureau Websites and other co-branding outlets.
- Styling properties and scheduling photography for photoshoots.
- Creating and scheduling content for social media.
- Photo and video editing.
- Creating and updating property House Manuals & Arrival Instructions for guests.
- Coordinating needs for VIP arrivals.
- Managing the distribution of printed materials in physical locations throughout the Coachella Valley.
- Distributing photos and marketing assets to local advertising/marketing channels. Assisting with local festivals and events
- Graphic artist experience.
- Must have a reliable vehicle- you will have to be able to get yourself to and from properties, events, the office, etc.
- Must have proper home internet bandwidth to handle the workload if you choose to work from home. We are flexible as long as you are set up for success.
- This position will require some weekend hours at different seasonal times throughout the year.
- Bachelor's degree or in the progress of completion, Marketing, Communications or Design related emphasis preferred, but not required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $24.00 - $28.00
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules