Acme House Company is a vacation rental and property management firm that emphasizes "we" over "me." For that reason, we've worked hard to create an environment where our staff feels valued and enjoys being a member of our team with over-the-top compensation packages, portion-paid benefits, and a holiday bonus.
Why do we operate this way?
Because we love what we do, and we love the people we do it with. It’s that dedication and team spirit that has resulted in our becoming an award-winning company offering guests a curated portfolio of distinctive homes in Palm Springs and the surrounding area.
The Administrative Assistant at ACME House Company will be responsible for providing effective support to diverse projects for the Executive Committee, researching various information regarding project details for presentations and documents and any other projects as they arise. In order to be successful, you must possess excellent internet research skills as well as stand-out customer service and communication skills.
The role of Administrative Assistant at ACME is a hybrid position that will offer you the opportunity to work in a variety of areas, including research, customer service, and communication, requiring you to be a self-starter with strong time management skills.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, ACME House Company could be the place for you!
- Required attendance at weekly Executive Committee meetings - assisting facilitator
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Conduct internet research for projects as directed by the Executive committee
- Answer calls and incoming messages to the office with the objective of customer satisfaction
- Other tasks/assignments that may be assigned to you
- 3+ years of Administrative/project experience, preferably within the hospitality industry.
- Solid computer skills and competency with various mainstream applications, including Google Docs, Presentation software, project apps, etc.
- Maintain an urgent approach to resolving all challenges on a daily basis.
- Database experience.
- General administrative office experience.
- Excellent internet research skills.
- Ability to be extremely flexible; priorities may pivot quickly.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly Wage: $20 - $27 based on experience and achievement
There will be a temporary “get to know us” period with the intent to become full-time after approximately two weeks to ensure the right candidate is selected. Benefits will be made available once the position is made permanent.
- Paid time off, such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Telecommuting options
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules
Schedule: Regular business hours Monday thru Friday with the flexibility to work after-hours and weekends as needed.