Extenteam is a rapidly growing staffing company providing dedicated full-time employees to US-based vacation rental, short-term rental, hospitality, and multi-family operators.
We are the trusted outsourcer for over 100 clients in the US. Our services span a variety of remote workforce solutions for reservations, guest services, accounting, finance, and marketing positions, but the range of the positions is increasing rapidly based on our partners' needs.
We are seeking an experienced Accountant to join our remote Partner Accounting Services team. This person will play an essential role in providing strategic bookkeeping and accounting support, as well as working closely with our accounting services team members and sales department to manage the onboarding of new clients and managing their support daily.
The ideal candidate will have a solid working knowledge of accounting principles, particularly trust accounting in the property management industry, coupled with proven analytical aptitude and team collaboration skills.
- Processing and reviewing invoices and posting journal entries to appropriately recognize revenue in accordance with transactions and contracts and posting cash receipts.
- Processing bills and invoices with the appropriate tags/categories (accounts, departments, locations, amounts, due dates), etc. Appropriately assigning for approval, managing approval workflow for multiple clients, and appropriately processing payments once approved.
- Helping clients resolve accounting and financial-related problems.
- Identifying trends and opportunities for system improvements and helping implement those changes.
- Executing month-end and year-end closing processes, including bank, credit card, balance sheet reconciliations, and closing entries.
- Working remotely as a team with associates to serve the needs of our clients.
- Preparing and completing action plans for clients’ onboarding and ongoing service.
- Coordinating the collection, consolidation, reporting, and evaluation of financial data.
- Managing client expense reporting, payroll transactions, and payroll allocation
- Preparing financial statements (balance sheet, P&L, cash flow).
- 1+ years of proven experience in a similar role, including leading a team of accountants is required.
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks and Google Suite is required.
- Trust accounting experience in Property Management is a big plus.
- Proven experience working with various accounting systems.
- Phenomenal attention to detail and follow through.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $60,000 -$80,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days