Beach Getaways is a Vacation Rental property management company in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach,
Alabama and currently looking for an experienced, trustworthy, and reliable professional to handle all
We are currently searching for an experienced, trustworthy, and reliable professional to handle all accounting functions. Do you have at least 3 - 5 years of experience managing day-to-day accounting and financial tasks? This is a Full-Time position and requires an onsite presence in our office in Orange Beach, AL.
The focus of this job is on producing high-quality, detailed work based on established standards, guidelines, and procedures. Precise, consistent work output is essential requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete one task at a time.
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to industry-specific accounting
software, QuickBooks Online, and regularly reconciling accounts.
- Prepare monthly Owner’s Statements and process Owner’s payments.
- Process Vendor invoices and pay by check or ACH weekly.
- Track, monitor and manage invoices | Post to Owner’s monthly statements.
- Reconcile CC transactions and post to property account/reservation.
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts monthly.
- Prepare and file Lodging taxes and reports monthly.
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Process company payroll bi-weekly via ADP.
- Assist owners of the company in hiring, onboarding, and supporting employees.
- Join the management team in bi-weekly meetings.
- Discuss and handle all accounting questions from Owners and Vendors.
- Maintain historical records by saving invoices as digital files and filing documents.
- Support staff with administrative and office tasks.
- Degree in Accounting a plus
- Experience with Trust accounting and the Hospitality industry is a plus.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience managing day-to-day accounting and financial tasks.
- Confidentiality, accuracy, and attention to detail are required.
- Experience with Quickbooks Online accounting software.
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance