We are a fun and fast-paced growing company headquartered in Cape Coral, FL. We are seeking a team member that will be responsible as an Accounting Manager providing support for a small team and all accounting functions such as bookkeeping, a/r, a/p, purchasing, and financial reports.
- Keeping financial data organized and updated
- Hiring and training subordinates
- Ensuring all applicable regulations are followed
- Presenting data at meetings
- Plan, implement and supervise the company’s financial strategy
- Proficient computer skills
- Can work independently and is self-motivated
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
The ideal candidate has the following skillset and/or experience;
- Bookkeeping / Accounting: 3 years (Required)
- CPA License (Preferred)
Compensation: Annual Salary, $70,000
Possible annual bonus. Details to be discussed.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days, Life insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement benefits or accounts, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs, Long term disability insurance, Short term disability insurance