River Ridge Rentals is a premier luxury vacation rental management company. Founded in 2004, our goal is to provide luxury vacations for our guests while upholding the value of our partner's investment. We are a family-owned business; we treat all of our employees like they are members of the family and we work hard as a team to ensure all of our success.
River Ridge Rentals is looking for an Accountant to join our team. You must have advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting systems, excellent project management skills, an eye for detail, and be self-motivated. This job is full-time, year-round.
- Managing the full cycle of accounting activities
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Account Management
- Payroll Management
- Financial Reporting
- Tax Prep/Record Keeping
- Legal to work in the U.S. with proper identification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or 10+ Years Experience
- Must be a self-starter who can manage their time well and stay on task.
- Must be very thorough and able to follow through.
- Quickbooks experience necessary
- Highly organized and able to wear many hats.
- Proficient problem solver.
- Good communication skills
Compensation: Annual Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 based on experience and qualifications
Yearly & Holiday bonuses.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days, Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement benefits or accounts, Gym memberships or discounts