Breezeway's property care and operations platform helps professionals coordinate, communicate, and verify detailed work, and deliver the best service experience to clients. Our software and mobile apps have facilitated over 9M property tasks and 4M guest messages across 100+ million square feet, and help thousands of rental and hospitality operators service property to the exacting, elevated standards that customers demand.
It takes an amazing team to make big things happen. That's why we place a lot of emphasis on the culture we're building at Breezeway. We don't just look for smart talent, we hire energetic people who share our company values. Fostering a collaborative environment helps make our product better, our employees stronger, and our goals more attainable. Together, we're elevating the experience at every property.
We Lean In (The Broom): We are engaged with our work and operate with purpose, pace, and passion.
We Carry the Weight (The Joist): We support each other, cultivating a rewarding environment through attitude and action.
We Turn Forward (The Wrench): We bring a growth mindset to our work, learning and striving to get better each day.
Breezeway is looking for an Account Manager to join our Client Experience team and have an immediate impact on helping our clients get the most from our product. This individual will understand the client’s business needs and identify opportunities for our team to deliver exceptional value. If you have a flair for fostering long-lasting relationships with clients and are passionate about helping customers learn, we'd love to chat with you. This position is an outstanding opportunity for a smart, energetic, self-motivated person who enjoys delivering results, can work independently in a fast-paced environment, and has ambitious professional goals.
What You'll Do
- Engage proactively and build strong, long-lasting relationships with clients through monthly check-in calls and quarterly Account Review Reviews.
- Identify opportunities for additional feature adoption within Breezeway’s platform and manage to upsell opportunities.
- Respond to product questions and operate as the primary point of contact to manage client interaction in an efficient and timely manner.
- Develop domain expertise in property care and a deep understanding of client needs and industry best practices.
- Educate clients on how to leverage our tools to simplify their complex workflows.
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal teams (Sales and Product) to turn valuable client feedback into practical product improvements.
Who You Are
- Positive outlook, great interpersonal skills, and a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude.
- Consistent “customer-first” mentality and consultative approach to communications.
- Outstanding listener, with excellent oral and written skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization instincts.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at one time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Comfort working independently as an empowered contributor to the team.
- Proficient with CRM applications and engagement platforms.
- Experience working in a start-up environment is helpful.
- The Client Experience team is spread out across 7 states to best support our clients, so Remote Work is welcome
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00
Bonus Details: This employee will be eligible for an incentive bonus plan based on the achievements of specific personal and company goals.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee recognition programs