At onefinestay, we open doors to the finest homes and villas in the most desirable destinations and deliver one-of-a-kind service to both guests and homeowners around the world. The company launched in London in 2010 became part of Accor in 2016. With each memorable stay, we deliver a level of personal service and professional hospitality unmatched in the private rental industry.
You are responsible for building and maintaining productive partnerships with a portfolio of Property Management Companies (PMCs) and homeowners within your defined area. As their first point of contact, you will be relied upon to create a strong relationship through regular check-ins and proactive communication.
Your objective is to engage your portfolio to achieve commercial outcomes while building lasting productive relationships. Great relationships will ensure we always have the best and newest supply available. As an account manager at onefinestay, you are required to be hands-on when it comes to relationship building, quick thinking, and have the ability to consistently find mutually satisfying results for both onefinestay and your portfolio clients. You will work with the rest of the Supply team to optimize your portfolio to meet available supply targets and contribute to booking demand and GTV targets. You will also be a key contact point for our sales and brand & marketing teams in regards to any queries on properties in your portfolio.
- Managing portfolio of current properties
- Keep in regular contact with portfolio clients (PMC and Homeowners) to ensure we are always onboarding the newest properties and keeping our portfolio current.
- Ensure that data on the current portfolio of properties is up to date: pricing, availability, commission level, etc
- Onboarding of new properties:
- Manage the onboarding process of properties through the internal system.
- Organize photoshoots of properties when needed
- Support onboarding of new properties by assisting the Supply management team, acting as a ‘firm but fair’ escalation point, and master communicator for potential issue resolution.
- Property inspection:
- Coordinate and review inspections of properties around the world.
- Help hire and train independent contractors (villa inspectors) worldwide.
- Monitor business needs across the Supply Team and work closely with other departments such as Data, Sales, Concierge, Marketing, PR & Branding.
- You’ll contribute to achieving overall objectives for guest and PMC/homeowner experience (NPS) and have the opportunity to suggest and implement improvements.
- Assist the Heads of Supply as well as the other members of the team in their day-to-day duties. (eg. prepare key meetings with new suppliers)
- 3+ years of professional experience working in the short-term rental industry, preferably in the luxury segment.
- 3+ years of experience managing projects and leading highly effective teams with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- Highly motivated and engaged team builder with an ability to hire, coach, and mentor independent contractors (villa inspectors).
- Ability to work remotely and adaptability in time management
- Proficient with CRM tools (Salesforce…), project management and business intelligence tools (Tableau…), Excel, and GSuite.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English is a must. Additional languages such as French or Spanish are welcome.
- Natural ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Travel as needed to meet team members and engage with partners.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs