Account Executive – Sales & Business Development
Want to work for a high-growth SaaS and marketing startup in the rapidly expanding vacation rental space?
Want a flexible work schedule that is 100% remote (and with unlimited PTO)?
Want the potential for six-figure (on-target) compensation?
Want to travel to some of the most beautiful places in the US?
Want to work with a super talented team?
Then, keep reading…
Vintory is the only company in the vacation rental industry dedicated entirely to helping professional property managers add more properties to their inventory. As a hybrid software and services company, we pride ourselves in providing a completely customized experience for property managers and doing the same for our team members! We are an inclusive, fun, 100% transparent, and values-driven company with an incredible culture to match. We’re looking for another rockstar to join the team who is eager to grow with us.
- Work / Life balance
- Excellent pay and commissions
- Your work makes a difference here, and we make a huge impact on our clients
- 100% Transparency – bi-monthly “All Hands” meetings. Everyone’s goals are open to see, from the CEO down to you so you can stay in the know about what's going on in all areas of our business
- Best in Class Benefits (Matching 401k, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Long Term/Short Term Disability)
- Profit-Sharing - Everyone is aligned and we share the profits with the team
- Phantom Stock Program
- Unlimited Vacation and PTO (Yes you read that right!)
- Travel Perks - 2 free weeks lodging per year anywhere in the world with our luxury accommodations partner (do we have your attention yet?)
- Daylighting/Pet projects (10% of your time work on any pet projects, philanthropy, or continuing education)
- 100% Remote Workforce - work anywhere you want… a yurt in Yosemite, a tiny house in Nashville… as long as you have a stable internet connection you’re set! (*US-based only)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program (Spinning classes, Pilates, yoga, rock climbing, or just a plain-old normal gym)“Working with an All-Star team that's willing to go above and beyond for our partners is a blast. We're innovating one of the up-and-coming industries (Vacation Rentals) worldwide, and it's an amazing experience to be a part of. Knowing that we're all on board and driving toward the same rocks and goals is a refreshing experience, and being in start-up mode, we're developing a lot of the processes and foundation that are going to let us flourish into the future.” Vintory Employee Testimonial“Vintory is unlike any other company I have worked for. The culture is amazing - and is intended to be so by upper management. They only hire the top 10% and it shows in the team they have built here. People are willing to go the extra mile and do things that don't necessarily fall into their job description to get the job done. It's an "all-hands-on-deck" mentality from top to bottom.” Vintory Employee Testimonial"Remote work has made it possible for me to move to a mountain town where I have endless opportunities to recreate and recharge my batteries. Vintory is uniquely positioned in the vacation rental industry and is truly helping business owners. Everyone at the company truly seems passionate about our mission. There is a great opportunity to advance and grow with this company since it is fairly young still. Perks are great, benefits are great. Most importantly, senior management is supportive and easy to reach." Vintory Employee Testimonial
About the Position
The Account Executive – Sales and Business Development will be a key contributor to Vintory's revenue growth, with a primary focus on conducting online demos and closing deals.
At Vintory, we’ve implemented a three-role sales system, modeled after Aaron Ross’ “Predictable Revenue” formula.
As an account executive, you’ll be responsible for giving online sales demos over Zoom. These meetings will be booked for you by our Marketing Response Rep (from inbound leads) and our Sales Development Reps (from cold outreach). In addition to giving demos, you’ll also be responsible for post-demo follow-up, and for closing deals.
Additional responsibilities include relationship building with high-value prospects and attending some industry events and tradeshows throughout the year.
Intimate knowledge of your targets’ business development/inventory acquisition goals and seamless integration of Vintory products and services are all key deliverables in this position.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and team-oriented, with a proven track record in selling marketing services and software (SaaS), specifically sales and marketing automation platforms.
In this important revenue-generating position, you will get the opportunity to travel to many of our partners' wonderful properties and explore their businesses first-hand while also attending industry events.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run online demos and discovery meetings to generate new business
- Present Vintory’s solution while describing benefits in terms of financial justification, as well as improvement in quality of inventory
- Work and maintain a pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Build relationships with leadership at target prospect companies
- Determine the target’s pain points as it relates to inventory growth
- Utilize Vintory’s playbook methodology and CRM to manage sales processes and accurately forecast business
- Lead strategic discussions relative to Vintory's SaaS & Marketing strategies to a non-technical audience.
- Coordinate with the onboarding department to ensure successful product setup, integration, and account maintenance
- Maintain knowledge, skills, and market awareness in industry trends and standards; seek out areas for professional development
- Other duties as assigned
- At least three (3) years of experience in sales with a strong track record of success
- Experience selling SaaS products and/or marketing services preferred
- Experience with the vacation rental industry is highly desirable, but not required
- Must be able to travel at least 20% of the time (post-Covid)
SKILL & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Building Relationships - The Business Development Representative uses relevant system features and data to engage with partners.
- Persuasive / Professional Communication - communication via phone, email, and when presenting is professional, informative, concise, and takes into consideration all audience members. The Business Development Representative is able to read the room and is generally persuasive.
- Ability to Influence and Impact Target’s Businesses - credibility and technical knowledge allows the Business Development Representative to make recommendations that result in positive business outcomes. The Business Development Representative will understand change management strategies and is comfortable confronting any sales obstacle.
- Strategic and Analytical Thinking - general understanding of strategies that drive business development for partners. Ability to analyze, interpret, spot trends, and suggest action in a simplified manner.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge and Expertise - general understanding of Vintory’s technology and best practices as well as the ability to integrate these pieces within unique partner accounts
- Fostering Innovation - the Business Development Representative approaches targets with an innovative mindset, while always placing the target’s success at the forefront.
- CRM Experience – solid understanding of how to use a CRM system, update records, leverage CRM tools, etc. Experience using Hubspot is a plus.
COMPENSATION: On Target Earnings of $120,000 with a realistic opportunity of $150,000 or greater
This position is a remote position and can be conducted out of the team member’s homes as long as they have a quiet, dedicated place to conduct business and a fast and stable internet connection. Also, must be based out of the United States.