Nectar provides fast, flexible, cash-flow-based financing to short-term rental owners and managers. We are a venture-backed, Atlanta-based team providing alternative financing options for real estate entrepreneurs so that they can cover furnishing costs, down payments, and one-time expenses. We have a strong inbound lead engine and recently closed a $25m new facility.
Our mission is to use data and flexible capital to give our customers the tools they need to dominate their markets.
Nectar strives to nurture a welcoming culture of shared values and radical candor for everyone. We welcome all applicants, regardless of background, to submit an application. We know we will only succeed if we have a team with various perspectives and backgrounds.
We are looking for a driven, up-and-coming sales leader with strong customer service instincts and knowledge of the short-term rental market to help us identify and build relationships with the top operators in the country. This person will be an ascending leader who is meticulous about follow-up and customer service and will own our sales pipeline from the first touch to close and then nurture existing customer relationships for follow-on financing opportunities.
In this role, you will work with our marketing team as well as our head of underwriting to help Nectar generate, process, and close funding applications, educate customers about our financing product, and play a core role in shaping and executing our customer acquisition strategy. You will be on the front lines with our customers and responsible for providing them with a seamless experience.
- Own the customer relationship and origination pipeline.
- Generate and manage qualified inbound traffic.
- Articulate our value proposition, educate applicants on our unique financing model, and ensure applicants understand how and why to use Nectar financing.
- Work with our marketing team to capture a strong and consistent stream of qualified inbound traffic.
- Be the liaison between the customer and the underwriting team to prepare reports for the Investment Committee.
- Keep track of pipeline activity in Hubspot and lead pipeline meetings
- Have the ultimate responsibility for achieving our sales goals.
- Improve upon the systems and processes already in place.
- Work with real estate agents and loan originators to create referral partnerships.
- 3+ Years experience in a sales role within the short-term rental, mortgage originations, or commercial or residential brokerage industry (preferably 5+).
- Outbound Sales — you have a track record identifying a target group of customers, creating an outreach campaign to generate qualified leads, and pushing people through a sales process/funnel.
- Experience building and managing a sales process in the real estate and/or lending space.
- You have experience building and maintaining client relationships and follow-up. Continuously providing value and serving client financing needs.
- Preference for experience selling to short-term rental property owners and managers.
- Preference for someone with experience in a venture-backed startup or other fast-growing company and building a team from the ground up.
- Willingness to travel.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 base salary, commission in the form of participation in our revenue share program, which can be over 100% of annual salary, and competitive employee stock option plan.
- Revenue Sharing
- Full healthcare — health, vision, and dental
- Unlimited PTO plus paid holidays
- Office with snacks and coffee, plus free team social events
- Destination team retreats