Casiola is a fast-growing, full-service short-term rental management company that manages 300+ vacation homes near Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL, and 50+ in Aruba. Our homes range from 2-bedroom condos to 15+ bedroom villas with a pool. Our goal is to manage 500+ vacation homes by the end of 2023.
As the driving force behind our partner network, a successful Casiola Account Executive will oversee business development, playing a key role in the strategy of Orlando's fastest-growing vacation rental management company. We are on the rise and we need you to help us.
You will go after those partners who can effectively help us add vacation homes to our portfolio, you will convince them to work with us and you will manage them so they influence more homeowners to join our family.
Your job as an Account Executive is to get more partners to sign on to our partner program and help them identify and close leads. This role revolves around good communication and your duties are likely to include:
- Prospect, generate leads, deliver presentations, and close new destination sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails, portal leads, and working with broker networks, as well as incoming lead follow-up.
- Organizing network events.
- Communicate new developments to partners and owners.
- Assist our partners in signing contracts with new owners.
- Write comprehensive and interesting reports and have no fear of a good CRM tool.
- Providing management with weekly feedback.
- Experience in the vacation rental industry, preferably in a sales development or similar role.
- Good business sense.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles.
- A positive attitude and you take plenty of initiative.
- We are not looking for Real Estate Agents...We need this hire to be laser-focused on
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary: Total compensation package $60,000-$100,000k.
- 10 days of paid time off + 4 paid holidays (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year's day).
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Pay Frequency: Weekly