Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping short-term rental property managers and hosts grow their businesses. Backed by the world-class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It's with that in mind that Beyond Pricing is looking to add an Account Executive to our growing team. Reporting to our Manager of Sales, you will have the chance to help us build our business and accelerate our growth with new products and in new markets. As the world and travel landscape shift around us, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization and lead the charge in executing our growth strategy.
Before reading further...
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As an Account Executive at Beyond Pricing, you will be responsible for:
- Researching potential business opportunities within a defined territory, including greenfield territory
- Owning and driving the full sales cycle - prospecting, discovery/qualification, demonstrating the product, negotiating the pricing and terms, and closing the deal
- Working with our Business Development Representatives and with self-sourced opportunities to strategically build a strong and consistent pipeline of potential opportunities that ensure you meet/exceed your monthly quota
- Conducting compelling and engaging product demonstrations via Zoom.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Hardworking: As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Beyond Pricing will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
- A Great Communicator: The world of vacation rentals spans all types of businesses and customer types. You need to make sure the story you tell is understood and embraced by the different client profiles.
- Metrics-Driven: We're passionate about data and trends and we expect you to be just as data-driven in your approach to your sales book and quota achievement.
- Proven experience of B2B quota-carrying sales experience with complex or technical products like SaaS required.
- Previous experience in the short-term rental industry is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully demo an intangible product for various use cases (software, services, etc.)
- Experience with shorter sales cycles in SMB/Mid-Market accounts
- Experience using a CRM like Salesforce.com to manage sales pipeline/processes
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Annual Salary plus Bonus Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs
- Long-term disability insurance
- Wellness programs
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules