Working at Abode is an exciting opportunity for anyone who thrives in a positive, inclusive, hard-working environment. We manage over 150 furnished and hotel apartments catering to corporate and leisure guests, with vacation rental and corporate housing making up most of our business. As a company, we primarily operate apartments in urban areas. In the future, however, there are plans to expand to resorts.
Our mission is to redefine hospitality by providing upscale hotel-like spaces with next-level services and amenities. To achieve this vision of design-forward, tech-enhanced, and artistically curated furnished apartments, we rely heavily on the skills and creativity of our employees.
At Abode, we are hiring a Virtual Executive & Office Administrator in the Philippines. In this role, you must be able to support our executive management team with your primary responsibilities, including:
- Calendar management & scheduling meetings.
- Travel planning.
- Assisting with talent acquisition, such as placing recruitment ads on relevant recruiting platforms and screening candidates.
- Supporting the executive team with other administrative duties.
Your responsibilities as Virtual Executive and Office Administrator will also include onboarding new team members. You'll be responsible for tracking their performance, compensation, payments, and time off requests.
These tasks will require proficiency in human resources software, team messaging applications like Slack, and project management software like Asana. To be successful, you must also be excellent at time management and a self-starter capable of meeting multiple deadlines.
- Place recruitment ads on relevant recruiting platforms or with third-party recruiters and provide initial candidate screening against role criteria.
- Manage employment/contractor agreement execution and terminations on our HR platform.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of team members.
- Become a subject matter expert for human resources, telecom, communication, project management, and corporate travel platforms.
- Liaise with support resources to troubleshoot and resolve platform issues.
- Assist Operations & Accounting teams in tracking hours, payroll, leave, performance evaluations, and consultation records.
- Provide administrative scheduling and communication support to the executive team.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Prior experience providing executive administrative support, including Human Resources related responsibilities, is preferred.
- Experience as an executive admin for a smaller company assisting the executive team.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace - G Suite (Email, Sheets, Docs, and Drive).
- High computer literacy and ability to quickly learn and master new human resource, project management, telecom, and communication systems.
- Preferred experience or familiarity with the following categories of software:
- Human resources management software such as Rippling or Bambee.
- Virtual time clock/productivity apps such as Workpuls, Deputy, or Harvest.
- Team messaging apps such as Slack, Ring Central Glip, and Microsoft Teams.
- Customer service software such as Helpscout, Zendesk, Freshdesk, and Zohodesk.
- Ring Central, Just Call, or another VOIP telephone system.
- Asana, Trello, Jira, or Basecamp project management software.
- Prior experience in hotel, property management, vacation rental, furnished apartment rental, restaurant, or related real estate or hospitality industry preferred.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly compensation plus $50 USD monthly internet connection allowance.
- Five days annual paid leave and team incentive bonus program participation.
The time commitment for this position:
This position will require you to work primarily during US Central Time office hours overnight shifts in the Philippines so that you can coordinate with US team members and vendors.
To be a successful candidate, you must be available to work 5 days per week for 9 hours a day in an independent contractor role. This role will include a 30-minute lunch and two 15-minute breaks.
Once you are hired, you will have an initial training schedule that will last approximately 2-4 weeks.
HOME OFFICE INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
- Reliable 12MB or greater high-speed internet connection.
- Secondary backup internet connection (hotspot or comparable).
- Reliable and up-to-date personal computer with minimum 8GB RAM memory capacity to run human resources, reservation system, administration system, smart home management, and communications program and applications. Most programs are cloud-based, requiring more processing power (RAM) than hard drive storage capacity.
- Reliable power supply and backup generator or power supply access
- Link of Upload and download Speed (ex: speedtest.ph/test/10614593)
- Copy and Receipt of Valid NBI Clearance.