In 2021, Moving Mountains received an honorable mention for being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA, as determined by the Outside Magazine Best Places to Work Employees Survey.
Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally-operated vacation rental company, established in 1997, that has carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. Our brand is built around pillars of trust and integrity and exceptional guest experiences. The company is a market leader in luxury vacation rental management, managing almost 200 exceptional properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge!
$400 sign-on bonus for any full-time, seasonal hires!
Our Seasonal Shuttle Drivers play an important role by providing safe and courteous transportation for Moving Mountains guests to their requested destinations. The right candidate will be comfortable operating buses, vans, and other light vehicles. If you have a friendly attitude and pride yourself on customer service, we encourage you to apply!
Full-time and Part-Time positions are available. Seasonal Starting November 1st.
- Safely transport guests to and from assigned destinations using a property vehicle.
- Assist passengers with loading and unloading their luggage into the vehicle.
- Assist guests with directions and offer local area information in a polite manner.
- Completes regular checks on the shuttle vehicle before and after each day’s run.
- Carries out repair of minor faults and reports major problems, accidents, or damage to the vehicle to the dispatcher or technician
- Maintains the cleanliness of Shuttles and Suburbans.
- Dispatches other shuttle drivers to appropriate pickups and routes.
- Understand the daily procedures for shuttle drivers.
- Clean and refuel vehicles at the end of each shift.
- Obeys all traffic rules and regulations guiding the operation of shuttle services in his/her assigned area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Shuttle driving experience required, comfortable towing a trailer a plus.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and must maintain a clean driving record.
- Must be 25 or over for insurance purposes.
- Must be able to operate vehicles safely based on company standards.
- Previous hospitality experience is preferred.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good with logistics and coordination of assignments.
- Moving Mountains is a drug-free workplace; pre-employment drug testing is required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Hourly: $20.00 - $22.00 / hr + tips
Full-time and Part-Time positions are available.
- End-of-season bonus.
- $400 sign-on bonus for any full-time, seasonal hires.
- Seasonal starting November 1st.
- Paid sick days.
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, and flexible work schedules