Provident Hotels and Resorts is a professional condominium hotel management company based in Clearwater Florida with over 45 years of experience. Established in 1976, current property locations include both the east and west coasts of Florida including the Florida Keys. Provident’s diverse portfolio includes leisure and commercial condominium hotels, extended-stay properties, destination resorts as well as vacation rentals.
The Rooms Quality Manager serves an important role at Ocean Pointe Suites. This manager acts as a leader at all times on property, providing guidance and encouragement to all staff regardless of department.
The rooms quality manager is responsible for the overall quality and maintenance of our in-room product. They must successfully define high-quality standards, communicate with owners about necessary upgrades, and provide oversight of the in-room maintenance and housekeeping departments.
While no specific technical maintenance skills are necessary, the room's quality manager must have a strong understanding of hotel/vacation rental guest expectations and a basic understanding of in-room facilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a neat and clean personal appearance and understand their visibility to owners and visitors of the complex.
- Resolve, in a timely manner, guest and owner complaints/reports of various problems within a unit that are received through the Front Desk or Housekeeping.
- Maintain all paperwork to accurately track productivity and inventory in the form of maintenance tickets and time sheets.
- Establish and oversee the preventative maintenance program of both the Provident rental units and the Front Desk/Café area.
- Troubleshoot issues and record essential information in order to have service calls performed by outside vendors.
- Keep stockrooms clean and orderly.
- Ensures adequate working supplies are available for staff.
- Hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance reviews.
- Inspect rooms prior to guest arrival and after a guest stay.
- Act as Manager on Duty.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Assist in the inventory of the maintenance shop once a month.
- Assist the Housekeeping Department when needed with the delivery of small items to rental units and the pick-up of used linens from the buildings.
- Assume the responsibilities of the General Manager in his/her absence.
- Assist with front desk operations occasionally.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned by the General Manager.
- Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Experience or thorough understanding of resorts, condominium hotels, or vacation rentals required.
- Experience dealing with individual condominium unit owners preferred.
- Effectively communicate in English verbally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and carpentry
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Provident Management Corporation employment policies in accordance with the employee handbook.
Compensation: Annual Salary, $60,000 based on experience and qualifications
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days, Health insurance, Life insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement benefits or accounts, Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts, such as HSAs, FSAs, and HRAs, Long term disability insurance, Short term disability insurance