Hosting Is Hard. Sojo is the leading guest accommodations platform for short-term rental properties.
Travelers are trusting you with their time, money, and memories. You want to focus on service, guests, and growth. Inventory should mean homes, not soaps and sundries.
That’s why we built Sojo. To help hosts simplify operations.
We use technology to automate and streamline turn-day amenities to the vacation rental industry. Say goodbye to toiletry mayhem. Say hello to Sojo.
Sojo is the leading in-home accommodations platform for short-term rental properties. Sojo is hiring an Account Executive in - Southeast Region to join their early-stage team focused on delivering tech-enabled operational solutions to the short-term rental industry.
The Account Executive - Southeast will perform diligent prospect research to gain insightful perspective prior to outreach, perform cold/warm outreach and engagement, demonstrate product and systems, effectively manage sales funnels, and own all revenue-generating activity in a given territory. The position is highly independent, and requires a driven individual, as the Account Executive is responsible for achieving quota benchmarks aligning with sales vertical revenue goals. The estimated travel expectation is 25%.
- Source and close property management companies (B2B) across the territory
- Ability to instantly establish rapport in-person and virtually and maintain reputable relationships
- Keen ability to converse, listen, and document
- Ability to learn quickly and follow through on deliverables
- Capability to excel within established procedures and sales tools while contributing personal attributes and insights
- Powerful and convincing content delivery in public forums and virtual presentation settings
- Effective cold calling and diligent follow up
- Previous proven success in managing the full sales cycle (initial contact through contracting)
- 3+ years of experience in Account Executive/Account Management in a B2B tech-enabled sales.
- Experience working in an agile, startup environment.
- Solid software experience with MS Office (CRM experience preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent customer service
- Experience/familiarity with vacation rental industry, real estate, destination marketing, and/or REITs
- Strong analytical problem solving, written and verbal skills
- Proven technical aptitude and experience with complex software
- Proven aptitude for consultative selling
- Ability to work independently and proactively with little management oversight
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Impeccable references are a must
- Up to 25% travel time.
Compensation & Benefits:
Base salary starting at $60,000 with the first-year on target earnings to exceed $100K with no earning ceiling.
- Paid time off such as PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance