Moving Mountains: Staff Photographer & Multi-Media Expert
A one-of-a-kind opportunity for a creative career in the luxury hospitality field
Location: Breckenridge, CO
In 2021, Moving Mountains received an honorable mention of being in the top 50 - 100 places to work in the USA as determined by the “Outside Magazine Best Places to Work” Employees Survey.
Moving Mountains is a family-owned and locally operated company, established in 1997. Since then, we have carved out a niche for high-touch memorable vacation experiences in exceptional mountain homes. We can directly attribute our success to building our brand around pillars of trust, integrity, and outstanding guest experiences. Because of our commitment to these core values, our portfolio has grown to almost 200 remarkable properties in the Colorado mountain destinations of Steamboat Springs, Beaver Creek, Vail, and now Breckenridge. This responsibility and growth have positioned us as market leaders in the luxury vacation property management space.
As we continue to grow, we are actively seeking opportunities for expansion in other areas of North America, building on our years of expertise and success. Our achievement and growth have resulted in a fast-paced, dynamic, and engaging day-to-day workflow. That combined with the creative and unconventional style of our founders, Robin and Heather Craigen, has fostered a rewarding corporate culture that continues to drive the company forward and offers fulfilling career opportunities for team members.
As the staff photographer, you will be primarily responsible for managing the design, creation, and development of photographic, video, and graphic assets related to the luxury homes under our management. Your creativity and expertise in photography, videography, and graphic design will be a driving factor in attracting and engaging with our desired audience, resulting in increased reservations and new property management opportunities. Additionally, in this role, your ideas will be relied upon for fresh and innovative content creation ideas in all aspects of multi-media that will meet our ideal client's interests and needs. We will rely on you to take the initiative to create videos, photo galleries, and other multimedia content for our different marketing assets and ensure appropriate photos are updated regularly online.
- Oversee all multi-media production and marketing assets such as, but not limited to web, email marketing, blogs, social media, print ads, printed marketing materials
- Ensure that all photography, videography, and collateral material meet our standards and align with our branding.
- Support the needs of the Marketing Department
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to accept feedback and adjust accordingly
- Concepting, shooting and executing a myriad of photoshoots, including but not limited to real estate photography, branding shoots, lifestyle shoots (apres-ski, family shoots) product shots, and curating content for all social media platforms and other marketing assets such as web and print.
- Concepting, shooting, and executing a myriad of videography shoots, including but not limited to real estate video tours, aerial photography, scripting and shooting documentaries, 3D home tours, and video shorts.
- Deliver high-quality, eye-catching work, including print, digital, social, and video assets that target our various audiences: homeowners, first-time guests, and repeat guests.
- Create and sustain a library of the company created stock photography
- Create, edit, and post all photo and videography material as needed keeping the company’s marketing assets up to date with fresh content
- Manage the imagery for the editorial calendar
- Curate outside stock imagery as needed
- Work directly with homeowners, Director of Business Development, and Operations teams to schedule photo shoots.
- Provide creative direction and act as the Creative Director on shoots as needed
- Represent the brand and company with a high level of professionalism
- Work with outside vendors as needed
- 2 years or more as a real estate, architectural, or home photographer
- College certificate or degree preferred
- Experience in digital marketing and developing content
- Ability to edit video
- Graphic design skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Possess a high degree of creativity and desire to learn and hone your skills
- Relationship building skills with a high degree of interpersonal skills
- Able to sit for long periods at the computer
- Able to lift up to 25lbs
- Proficient in Adobe Suite programs such as Photoshop and Lightroom
- The flexibility to travel for the photography of homes in all operating locations and markets
- Your own professional photography equipment that can produce high-quality images and video to complete each shoot
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per year
- Retirement account matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Schedule: Day Shift
Apply now if you are a highly creative, multi-talented individual with a strong interest in succeeding in a fast-paced, dynamic company. We’d love to see your work and talk further about how you can become an essential member of our team.
**The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Moving Mountains is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.'